Maximize your messaging without having to maximize your budget.
The 46”V461 provides a cost-conscious solution for your digital signage applications. Their highperformance panel and abundance of advanced technologies that promote extended use, along with an adaptable mechanical design, make these displays ideal for a wide variety of environments. Drive foot traffic and sales in retail stores. Whet appetites in restaurants. Build brand awareness and turn heads during presentations in corporate lobbies and conference rooms. With the V Series, you can create dynamic digital signage solutions in virtually any space and achieve your business goals.
- Commercial-grade design lead to the displays' extended use for various applications
- Public-display-grade panel protects against permanent image retention
- Comprehensive input panel, including HDMI, 5 BNC (RGBH/V, DVD/HD, or composite video), DVI-D, and 15-pin D-sub,connects you to the latest peripherals
- High brightness and contrast ratio help create eye-catching images and crisp, easy-to-read text
- Protective-glass and touch-panel ready design provide opportunities for module protection and interactivity
- TileMatrixTM allows you to create video walls (up to 25 displays in a 5x5 matrix)
- TileCompTM works in tandem with TileMatrix to compensate for the bezel width and create a more seamless video wall
- Landscape and portrait orientations allow for flexible content placement, maximizing audience awareness
- Extensive control, diagnostic and communication provide the highest level of remote display management. These include:
- RS-232 enables multi-display control and daisy chain, allowing for individual and group-addressable control, and simple, effective setup and monitoring of the display
- Ethernet connectivity adds the same RS-232 control plus automatic email notification for diagnostic purposes
- NaViSetTM software offers an intuitive graphical interface, allowing for easy adjustment of display settings via mouse and keyboard. NaViSet Administrator provides all the advanced control to remotely located IT professionals.
- DDC/CI standard allows for PC control of the display based on the VESA command set
- Scheduler with round-the-clock feature allows for 7-day scheduling of content and powering of the display
- Extensive environment-friendly components contribute to significant energy savings and a lower total cost of ownership
- Text ticker enables you to dedicate a portion of the screen to applications such as emergency warnings or news updates via a separate input. While your primary content is displayed via one input and fills the majority of the screen, your secondary ticker information can be displayed on the lower/remaining portion of the screen via a second input.
- 6-axis color control allows for precise and simplified color, color temperature and saturation adjustment
- ENERGY STAR 5.0 is proudly offered for all V Series displays, which meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy, helping you save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
Full connectivity with high cost performance
Realistic displays of the various video sources required for public use.
Continuing the development concepts of the higher-end models
MultiSync® V series deliver a high cost performance both through its use of an LCD panel that minimizes uneven brightness and color and because of the relentless focus on brightness and contrast and other basic performance criteria, such as the response speed.
Furnished with an HDMI terminal
This model comes equipped with an HDMI terminal and standards for digital video and audio input/output so that digital signals can be displayed directly. There is no need to convert digital signals to analog, so high quality video digital sound can be enjoyed, and video, audio, and control signals can be transmitted and received through a single cable.
Digital signage made easy
In addition to remote control by RS-232C, the V series are also compatible with LAN control by connection through a network. These remote display management functions make easy to implement various digital signage systems. The combination with Media Player MP-01 also helps to realize high cost performance digital signage systems such as retail signage, reception and lobby information.
|Viewable Size (Diagonal)||46"|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness (typical)||450 cd/m²|
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||3000:1|
|Active Screen Area (W X H)||40.1 x 22.6 in. /
1018.5 x 572.9mm
|Input Terminals||RGB1 (Digital)||DVI-D|
|RGB2 (Analog)||15-pin D-sub|
|RGB3 (Analog)||5 BNC (RGBHV)|
|Video 1||Composite (Shared RCA and BNC)|
|Component Video 1 (DVD/HD)||Component BNC|
|Audio||Audio 1 (MiniJack), Audio 2 and 3 Stereo (RCA), HDMI / Internal Speaker: None|
|Audio Amplifier||15W Stereo|
|External Control||RS-232 in/out for multiple monitor control, Ethernet, IR, DDC/CI|
|Additional Features||Standard bezel, sealed panel design, Ethernet Control and Communication, TileMatrix (5x5), TileComp, programmable lookup tables, Plug and Play (DDC/CI, DDC2B), PIP/POP/side-by side picture, 6-axis color adjustment, 10-bit gamma, multi-level programmable zoom, scheduler (w/ RTC), sharpness/softness, off-timer (countdown), screen saver, vacation switch, AutoBright (signal input), Windows Vista-certified, portrait-capable, touch- and protective screen-ready, color temperature adjustment (2600-10,000K)|
|Power Requirements||2.4 A@100-120V
|Power Consumption (typical)||185W|
|Power Consumption (Standby Mode)||<1W|
|Bezel Width (L/R, T/B)||2 in. / 1.8 in. ,
50.4mm / 45mm
|Dimensions (without stand; WxHxD)||44.2 x 26.2 x 5.1 in. /
1121.5 x 664.7 x 129.8mm
|Packaging Dimensions (WxHxD)||50 x 30.3 x 10.8 in. /
1270 x 769 x 275mm
|Net Weight (without stand)||52.9 lbs. / 24 kg|
|Gross Weight (with box)||67.9 lbs. / 30.8 kg|
|VESA Hole Configuration||200 x 200mm (4 hole)|
|Operating Temperature||5-40°C / 41-104°F|
|Operating Humidity||20 - 80%|
||Power cord, 15-pin D-sub cable, setup sheet, wireless remote control,
batteries, Main switch cover, CD-ROM (user manual), Rear mount speakers
|Optional||Stand (ST-4020), speakers (SP-4615)|
|1 )||AC IN connector
Connects with the supplied power cord.
|8 )||AUDIO OUT
To output the audio signal from the AUDIO IN 1, 2 and 3
jack to an external device (stereo receiver, amplifier, etc.).
|2 )||DVI IN (DVI-D)
To input digital RGB signals from a computer or HDTV device having a digital RGB output.
* This connector does not support analog input.
|9 )||VIDEO INPUT/OUTPUT Connector
VIDEO IN connector (BNC): To input a composite video signal.
VIDEO OUT connector (BNC): To output the composite video signal from the VIDEO IN connector.
S-VIDEO IN connector (Mini DIN 4 pin): To input the S-VIDEO (Y/C separate signal).
|3 )||VGA IN (mini D-Sub 15 pin)
To input analog RGB signals from a personal computer or from other RGB equipment.
|4 )||RGB/HV IN [R, G, B, H, V] (BNC)
To input analog RGB signals or signals from other RGB equipment.
This is also to connect equipment such as a DVD player, HDTV device and Set-Top-Box.
This input can be used with an RGB, DVD/HD or Video source. Please select signal type in TERMINAL SETTING on ADVANCED MENU.
|10 )||EXTERNAL CONTROL (D-Sub 9 pin)
IN connector: Connect RS-232C input from external equipment such as a PC in order to control RS-232C functions.
OUT connector: Connect RS-232C output. To connect multiple MultiSync monitors via RS-232C daisy Chain.
|5 )||RGB OUT (mini D-Sub 15 pin)
To output the signal from the VGA and RGB/HV I connector to an input on a separate device.
|11 )||EXTERNAL SPEAKER TERMINAL|
|6 )||HDMI Connector
To input digital HDMI signals.
|12 )||LAN port (RJ-45)
|7 )||AUDIO IN 1, 2, 3
To input audio signal from external equipment such as a computer, VCR or DVD player.
- Although TFT colour LCD panels are produced with advanced technologies of very high accuracy, there may be some missing or defective pixels. Please note these phenomena are unavoidable.
- Be advised that processing original images, such as compressing or extending, for public display on a wide screen TV in a public area whether or not for profit may infringe rights protected under copyright laws.
- To connect the display to an Apple's Mac Series, an adapter (optional) may be required. Confirm the shape of the connector on your Apple's Mac Series. No adapter is required for connecting to a model with the mini D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- Images on the screen are pasted. Software shown on the screen is used for demonstration purposes only and may not be available commercially.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information