Enjoy seamless integration within your NEC display.
The Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) is the industry's first standardized input, which increases flexibility for users of any digital signage application.
N8000-8830 single board computer features an Intel® Core TM i5-520E CPU, N8000-8822 single board computer features an Intel速 Celeron速-P4505. These were designed with display integration in mind.
NEC's N8000-8830 and N800-8822 offer customers flexibility with a 320GB hard drive and Windows Embedded Standard 7. Used with select NEC displays'expansion slots, this solution eliminates the need for an external PC, cabling, mounting and power supply. Featuring Intel's robust CPU architecture and Intel vPro Technology with Keyboard-Video-Mouse redirection capabilities, IT administrators can run diagnostic tests, install upgrades, and view and control the digital display content remotely. This module has been optimized for reliable 1080p video playback and, with support for Windows OS, has the flexibility to run most third-party software and custom applications. These benefits make NEC's OPS single board computer ideal for markets such as digital signage, quick-service restaurants, education, medical, retail and rental staging.
Features and Benefits
- No external connections required. PC signal, audio and control signals all passed internally from display to OPS device.
- Seamless design provides for clean, hidden integration that eliminates the need for external components.
Service can be performed while the display is still mounted, simplifying installation and reducing maintenance.
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core TM i5 520E CPU provides processing power for even the most demanding digital signage content (N8000-8830)
- 1.86 GHz Intel® Celeron®-P4505 CPU provides processing power for even the most demanding digital signage content (N8000-8822)
- True 1080P video with hardware assisted support for formats such as MPEG2, H.264, and WM9
- Small but powerful with an all-metal chassis make this an ideal solution for commercial applications requiring an integrated PC
- Compatible with the following products:
* Conversion adapter (SB-02AM) is needed.
|CPU||Intel® CoreTM i5-520E||Intel® Celeron®-P4505|
|External I/O||Display Out||1x Dual-mode Display Port|
|USB||2x USB2.0 (USB A)|
|Ethernet||1x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Audio||1x Line-in, 1x Line-out Stereo Mini Jack|
|Switch||Power switch, Reset switch|
|Internal||Strage||2.5" 320GB HDD (SATA)|
|Intel® AMT||Intel® AMT6||No|
|Watch Dog Timer||Yes|
|OS||Pre-install||Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7E) (Multi Language)|
|Operating Temperature||5°C - 45°C (Ambient temperature of the OPS Controller)|
|Operating Humidity||20% - 80% (Non Condensing)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||200 mm x 119 mm x 30 mm (Not Including Protrusions)|
|Accessories||User's manual : Multi Language (English, French, Germany, Chinese)|
|Operating system recovery medium (English)|
|1 )||Display Port connectors
Connecting to devices with Display Port interface.
|5 )||USB connectors （2port）
USB2.0 interface for connecting with a compatible device.
|2 )||1000BASE-T / 100BASE-TX /
Connected to the LAN network system.
|6 )||Line-in connectors
Device with line-out jack (audio
equipment) is connected.
|3 )||Reset switch
OPS Controller power switch to restart.
Device with line-in jack (audio equipment) is connected.
|4 )||Power switch
OPS Controller power ON/OFF switch. Press once to power lights ,ON state and OFF fall into a pressed again.（Once after power is turned OFF,ON again when you
please and then to wait at least 10 seconds.）
|8 )||Power indicator(green)
Turn ON the lights to green.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information