46" MultiSync P463
Reliability for 24/7 operation
|Model||Viewable Image Size||Brightness||Maximum display pixels||Viewing angle||Contrast ratio|
|P463||46"||Maximum value 700cd/m²
Standard value 550cd/m²
|1,920 x 1,080||Horizontal 178°
46" professional-grade, high-brightness LCD displays ideal for 24/7 digital signage applications
Functions and Features
Stable and reliable 24/7 operation in Full HD
The professional-grade construction of P463 panel contributes to 24/7 usage, an overall longer panel life, lower likelihood of the Mura effect from localized heat, virtually no image retention and the ability to use in landscape, portrait, face up or face down orientation.
Easy to use, easy to set up (User Friendly)
Reduction of 37% in Depth, 10% in Weight
Thanks to the adoption of an LED backlight, this P Series is much lighter and thinner than the previous P Series, even using the same rear metal cabinet structure.
DisplayPort Daisy Chain
The video signal can be daisy chained with one DisplayPort. This means that along with LAN control daisy chaining, just two cables manage everything for setup.
LAN Control Daisy Chain
LAN Control daisy chaining enables all control to be looped out on RJ-45 and daisy chained by one LAN cable, which helps reduce both the number of cables and time for cabling work.
Intelligent Wireless Data Function
This P Series is equipped with an NFC function, enabling you to write and read the display setting data on a Smartphone or Tablet PC compatible with NFC / RF-tag. This “ Intelligent Wireless Data Function” is available even when the monitor is switched off and is helpful for power saving.
The expansion slot enables you to add an optional board, including OPS-compliant SBC*, which provides greater flexibility to install displays in locations without space for display devices like computers and display controllers. A slot for an analogue signal is under preparation.
- *OPS is a standard established by Intel Corporation.
Multi Stream Function
The Multi stream function, when used with a DisplayPort, enables you to control multiple displays and display different content on each. This feature also enables you to make a 2 x 2 video wall to display 4K2K content at native resolution.
ECO (Environmentally Friendly)
Excellent Power Efficiency by LED Backlight
Use of the white LED backlight reduces power consumption up to 26 % compared to our former models. It also contains no mercury to reflect the consideration towards minimizing the impact on the environment.
Advanced Auto Dimming Funciton
Auto dimming functions have been enhanced in this P Series and not only enable automatic adjustment of the backlight by APL (average picture level) or brightness of the environment, but also enable switching to AUTO OFF or CUSTOM mode automatically when motion is not detected for a set time.
In addition to the current light sensor and IR receiver, this new optional control kit (KT-RC2) makes a motion sensor available for the P Series. This function is helpful to save the unnecessary power or make interesting use of the display.
New Power Save Function
To meet the industry regulations such as ErP, an auto-standby function has been added so that control commands can be received even when the display is in standby mode to save energy.
Proof of Play
This function provides accurate proof that a display is working as established and is helpful when checking remotely on the status of a display installed at user's site.
Other Functions and Features
- Built in speakers
- Point zoom
- Enhanced picture in picture
- Image flip
- Memo function
- Creston RoomView
- AMX Discovery HTTP server
- Status log function
- Thermal protection
- Advanced cooling system
- Wall calibration
- Firmware update by LAN
- NaViSet software
- Colour temperature adjustment (2600-10,000)
- Ethenet control and communication
|Viewable Size (Diagonal)||46"|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Pixel Pitch||0.530 mm|
|Brightness (Typical/Maximum)||550 cd/m² / 700 cd/m²|
|Contrast Ratio (Typical)||4000:1|
|Active Screen Area (W x H)||1018.1 x 572.7 mm|
|Response Time (Typical)||8 ms (G to G)|
|VGA||Mini D-sub 15 pin|
|YPbPr||Mini D-sub 15 pin (Sharing with VGA)|
|Audio||Stereo Mini Jack x 2|
|Audio||Stereo Mini Jack|
|External Control||RS232C in||Mini D-Sub 9 pin|
|Ethernet||RJ-45 10/100BASE-T x 2|
|External IR in||Stereo Mini Jack|
|External IR out||possible via Ethernet|
|DDC/CI||Mini D-sub 15 pin / DVI-D|
|Speaker Output||External Speakers||15 W + 15 W (8 Ω)|
|Internal Speakers||10 W + 10 W|
|Power Requirement||3.2 A @ 100-120 V, 1.3 A @ 220-240 V|
|Power Consumption (Typical)||115 W|
|Power Consumption - standby Mode||<0.5 W|
|Bezel Width (L/R, T/B)||16.5 mm / 16.5 mm|
|Dimensions (without stand; WxHxD)||1055.4 x 608.6 x 69.3 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions (WxHxD)||1260.0 x 788.0 x 225.0 mm|
|Net Weight (without stand)||21.4 kg|
|Gross Weight (with box)||27.4 kg|
|VESA Hole Configuration||300 x 300 mm (M6, 4 holes)|
|Operating Temperature||0-40°C, 0-35°C(face up position / face down position / with Slot2)|
|Operating Humidity||20-80 % (without condensation)|
|Included||Power cord, DVI-D cable, Wireless remote control, Batteries, Setup manual, Clamps, Screws with washer, CD-ROM|
|Optional||Please see the below chart|
Local options: please contact your supplier.
- Although TFT colour LCD panels are produced with advanced technologies of very high accuracy, there may be some missing or defective pixels. Please note these phenomena are unavoidable.
- Be advised that processing original images, such as compressing or extending, for public display on a wide screen TV in a public area whether or not for profit may infringe rights protected under copyright laws.
- To connect the display to an Apple's Mac Series, an adapter (optional) may be required. Confirm the shape of the connector on your Apple's Mac Series. No adapter is required for connecting to a model with the mini D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- DisplayPort and DisplayPort Compliance Logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association in the United States and other countries.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- Images on the screen are pasted. Software shown on the screen is used for demonstration purposes only and may not be available commercially.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information