Expand your messaging options with superior screen performance.
The P551 and P701 are newly added to the NEC P series. The NEC P Series provides a first-class solution for your digital signage applications. Its high contrast, industrial-strength design and Enhanced Digital Signage Technology Suite, which boasts more than 30 advanced features, make these displays ideal for 24/7 operation in even the most harsh environments. These include airports, public information, healthcare, retail and other areas that require a combination of dazzling images and the highest level of display management. The P701's massive screen turns heads in corporate boardrooms as well as rental and staging applications. Advantages include a wide array of inputs, including DisplayPort, unrivaled control and communication options and enhanced video wall capabilities. Plus, the capability to easily integrate touchscreen technology or protective glass opens these models up to even more applications, including wayfinding and high-traffic areas.
P SERIES HIGHLIGHTS
- DIGITAL SIGNAGE TECHNOLOGY SUITE
- THERMAL PROTECTION
- SEALED PANEL DESIGN
- ENHANCED VIDEO WALL CAPABILITIES
- ECO-FRIENDLY FEATURES
- BUILT-IN EXPANSION SLOT
- EXTENSIVE CONTROL, DIAGNOSTICS & COMMUNICATION
- REAL-TIME CLOCK/ROUND-THE-CLOCK SCHEDULING
- CABLECOMP+TM TECHNOLOGY
- SNMP SUPPORT
24/7 full-HD commercial SPVA panels
The professional-grade construction of P Series panels contributes to 24/7 usage, an overall longer panel life, lower likelihood of mura effect from localized heat, virtually no image retention and the ability to use in landscape or portrait orientations. The panel's thermal protection starts with an extra thermal layer on the display panel to diffuse heat, followed by multi-fan-based technology specially designed to work in both landscape and portrait modes and be controlled locally or remotely. Internal temperature sensors control self-protective circuits, while special self-diagnostics communicate the status of the thermal characteristics.
- P Series panel construction includes:
- Thermal dissipation plate, placed behind the LCD lamps, conducts heat equally across the plate, preventing “hot spots" on the LCD
- Backlight layer (or lamps) determines the brightness of the display but is also a key heat component
- Wider air layer allows for increased airflow and improved heat dissipation
- Heat protection plate, located between the LCD panel and the lamps, provides added heat protection to the panel
- Panel is sealed, preventing contaminants like dust, grease or steam from damaging the panel*
Full HD and 120Hz LCD panel(P551)
Full HD (1920×1080) large LCD panel is employed. It is also compatible with 120Hz, which enables you to enjoy the fast moving images with less image retention.
Green technology helps lead to a lower total cost of ownership
Eco-friendly features are aplenty in the M Series, decreasing energy consumption, lowering your expenses over the lifecycle of the display and contributing to your environmental consciousness. These include:
- Ambient light sensor ensures consistent brightness no matter the lighting conditions, while allowing the user to set the brightness level to a pre-determined lower level in order to automatically compensate and reduce the brightness, thus decreasing power consumption
- Carbon footprint meter helps track and calculate the conservation of green gas emissions in real time
- Real-time clock/round-the-clock scheduling allows for advanced scheduling of monitor powering up/ down, increasing panel lifetime, reducing power consumption and saving the time and expense of finding and purchasing a third-party scheduling solution
- ENERGY STAR 5.0 is proudly offered for all M Series displays, which meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy, helping you save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) backlighting has been lowered, thus reducing the power consumption, while increasing the life of the panel and contrast ratio
Built-in technology to support video wall configurations
Select P Series displays' thin-bezel design and enhanced video wall capabilities allow you to expand your messaging options.
- TileMatrixTM allows you to create video walls (up to 100 displays in a 10x10 matrix)
- TileCompTM works in tandem with TileMatrix to compensate for the bezel width and create a more seamless video wall
- Copy function allows the user to apply the settings from one display to all others in the RS-232 daisy chain, reducing setup time and saving money
- Individual and Group ID functions allow users to control settings for a defined individual display or group of displays within a video wall
- Display Wall Calibrator software provides a quick, accurate and easy-to-use means of automatically matching all displays in color and brightness to create uniformity across the video wall
Full connectivity and control with the option for expansion in every display
The P Series touts the industry's most extensive control, diagnostics and communication, providing the highest level of remote display
management. These include:
- RS-232 enables multi-display control and daisy chain, allowing for individual and group-addressable control, and simple, effective setup and monitoring of the display
- Ethernet connectivity adds the same RS-232 control plus automatic email notification for diagnostic purposes
- SNMP function allows users to control and monitor items such as the power, brightness, and screen mode via a network.
- NaViSetTM software offers an intuitive graphical interface, allowing for easy adjustment of display settings via mouse and keyboard. NaViSet Administrator provides all the advanced control to remotely located IT professionals.
- DDC/CI standard allows for PC control of the display based on the VESA command set
- CableComp+ uses a digitized signal delay circuit to automatically compensate for each red, green and blue cable's length and video signal delay, ensuring sharp image reproduction despite long cables and low output level*
- HD-SDI card (SB-L007KK): Achieve broadcast-grade video with this internal card that provides an HD-SDI input without using additional space or power.
- DVI daisy chain (SB-L008WU): Loop in and out a single digital video signal to up to nine displays with this option, which eliminates the need for external distribution equipment and power supply. These benefits make the board ideal for video banners, ribbons and walls in addition to back-to-back installations.
A built-in expansion slot future-proofs your display investment, allowing for seamless integration of optional NEC and third-party components, including:
The P Series sets the standard for connectivity. Improved input options include quick input change, customized detection and naming.
See below for the complete list of P Series input/output terminals.
|Viewable Size (Diagonal)||55"||70"|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness (typical/Maximum)||500 cd/m² / 700 cd/m²||420 cd/m² / 600 cd/m²|
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||4000:1||2000:1|
|Active Screen Area (W X H)||47.6 x 26.8 in. /
1209.6 x 680.4mm
|61 x 34.3 in. /
1549 x 871.6mm
|Input Terminals||RGB1 (Digital)||DVI-D|
|RGB2 (Analog)||Analog 15-pin D-sub|
|RGB3 (Analog)||5 BNC (RGBHV)|
|Video 1||Composite (Shared RCA and BNC)|
|Component Video 1
|Audio||Audio 1 (MiniJack), Audio 2 and 3 Stereo (RCA), HDMI / Internal Speaker: None|
|External Control||RS-232 in/out for multiple monitor control, Ethernet, IR, DDC/CI|
|Audio Amplifier||15W Stereo|
|Additional Features||Thin bezel (P701-standard bezel), advanced thermal capabilities, sealed professional panel, expansion slot, Ethernet Control and Communication, CableComp+, TileMatrix (10x10), TileComp, programmable lookup tables, Plug and Play (DDC/CI, DDC2B), PIP (remote), POP, 6-axis color adjustment, multi-level programmable zoom, scheduler (w/ RTC), sharpness/softness, off-timer (countdown), screen saver, vacation switch, 10-bit gamma, AutoBright (signal input), Windows Vista-certified, IR, portrait-capable, metal rear cabinet, handles, touch- and protective screen-ready, ambient light sensor, carbon footprint meter, color temperature adjustment (2600-10,000K)|
|Power Requirements||5.3 A@100-120V
|Power Consumption (typical)||280W||600W|
|Power Consumption - Standby Mode||<1W|
|Bezel Width (L/R, T/B)||0.73 in. / 0.73 in. ,
18.5mm / 18.5mm
|2.5 in. / 2.5 in. ,
62.4mm / 63.4mm
|Dimensions (without stand; WxHxD)||49.2 x 28.4 x 5.9 in. /
1250.2 x 721 x 150mm
|66.1 x 39.5 x 7.8 in. /
1680 x 1004 x 198mm
|Packaging Dimensions (WxHxD)||60.5 x 37.1 x 13.1 in. /
1537 x 942 x 334mm
|78 x 49.6 x 22 in. /
1980 x 1260 x 560mm
|Net Weight (without stand)||88.2 lbs. / 40 kg||211.6 lbs. / 96 kg|
|Gross Weight (with box)||110.2 lbs. / 50 kg||253.5 lbs. / 115 kg|
|VESA Hole Configuration||400 x 400mm (4 hole)|
|Operating Temperature||5-40°C / 41-104°F|
|Operating Humidity||20 - 80%|
||Power cord, 15-pin D-sub cable,
setup sheet, wireless remote control,
batteries, main switch cover,
CD-ROM (user manual), clamp (3),
screw (9), thumbscrew for
optional stand (2)
|Power cord, 15-pin D-sub
cable, setup sheet, wireless
remote control, batteries,
main switch cover, CD-ROM
(user manual), clamp, screw,
eyebolt (2), washer (2)
DVI daisy chain (SB-L008WU),
HD-SDI card (SB-L007KK),
Media Player Card (SB-L008KU)
DVI daisy chain (SB-L008WU),
HD-SDI card (SB-L007KK),
Media Player Card (SB-L008KU)
- Although TFT colour LCD panels are produced with advanced technologies of very high accuracy, there may be some missing or defective pixels. Please note these phenomena are unavoidable.
- Be advised that processing original images, such as compressing or extending, for public display on a wide screen TV in a public area whether or not for profit may infringe rights protected under copyright laws.
- To connect the display to an Apple's Mac Series, an adapter (optional) may be required. Confirm the shape of the connector on your Apple's Mac Series. No adapter is required for connecting to a model with the mini D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- Images on the screen are pasted. Software shown on the screen is used for demonstration purposes only and may not be available commercially.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information