Cost effective, high quality digital signage displays. Equipped with a built-in expansion slot, providing flexibility, functionality and installation.
Full connectivity with superior cost performance
Equipped with DisplayPort, the PC connection interface of the next generation
In addition to HDMI and DVI-D terminals, these displays are equipped with DisplayPort connector. This PC connection interface standard supports both high-speed signal transmission up to 10.8 G bps and high resolution display. The sleek single cable can receive both video and audio signals and supports along signal transmission distance, which is useful for exhibitions and events.
Built-in speakers easily provide audio information
As standard 8W+8W stereo speakers are built inside of the rear cabinet not to deteriorate the crisp profile of the display.
Daisy chain function for digital signal
DVI-D IN and DVI-D OUT connectors enable daisy chaining of digital signals, which will prevent signal degradation during transmission. RS-232C enables multi-display control and daisy chain, allowing for individual and group-addressable control, and simple, effective setup and monitoring of the display.
- *The number of connectable units is nine. The number may vary due to the equipment used, and the use of DVI-D cables and DVI-D splitters.
A built-in expansion slot for flexible functionality and installation
Flexible installation opportunities
This series come with an expansion slot enables you to embed an internal PC which provides greater flexibility to install displays in locations without space for display devices like computers and display controllers. With conversion adapter(SB-02AM: option), you can also use OPS-compliant SBC(Single Board Controller）.
|3G-SDI Board |
High reliability and user-friendly control function for professional use
The V Series touts the industry’ s most extensive control, diagnostics and communication, providing the highest level of remote display management.
- Ethernet connectivity adds the same RS-232C control plus automatic email notification for diagnostic purposes.
- SNMP function allows users to control and monitor items such as power, brightness and screen mode via network.
- DDC/CI standard allows PC control of the display based on the VESA command set.
|Viewable Size (Diagonal)||32"|
|Native Resolution||1366 x 768|
|Brightness * (typical/Maximum)||340 cd/m² / |
|Contrast Ratio (typical *)||3000:1|
|Active Screen Area (W X H)||27.5 x 15.4 in. / 697.6 x 392.3 mm|
|Input Terminals||RGB1 (Digital)||DVI-D|
|RGB2 (Analog)||Mini D-sub 15-pin|
|Video 1||BNC, sharing with mini D-sub15 pin|
|Video 2||S-Video (sharing with mini D-sub15 pin)|
|Component Video 1 (DVD/HD)||Component (Sharing with mini D-sub 15 pin)|
|Audio||Audio 1 (Stereo Mini Jack),Audio2 (HDMI), Audio3 (DisplayPort)|
|Audio||Stereo Mini Jack|
|External Control||RS-232C in/out for multiple monitor control, Ethernet, IR, DDC/CI|
|Speaker Output||Internal Speaker||8W + 8W|
|Additional Features||Advanced thermal capabilities, Sealed professional panel, Expansion slot, Ethernet control and communication, TileMatrix (10x10), TileComp, Programmable lookup tables, Plug and Play (DDC/CI, DDC2B), PIP (remote), POP, 6-axis colour adjustment, Off timer (countdown), Screen saver, Vacation switch, 10-bit gamma, AutoBright (signal input), Portrait-capable, Carbon footprint meter, Colour temperature adjustment (2600-10,000K), Multi-level programmable zoom, Scheduler (with RTC), Sharpness/softness, Windows 7 certified, IR|
|Power Requirements||2.0 A@100-120V 0.8 A@220-240V|
|Power Consumption (typical)||88W|
|Power Consumption - Standby Mode||<0.5W|
|Bezel Width (L/R, T/B)||43.2 mm / 40.3 mm|
|Dimensions (without stand; WxHxD)||786.8 x 476.2 x 93.5 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions (WxHxD)||914 x 612 x 225 mm|
|Net Weight (without stand)||12.1 kg|
|Gross Weight (with box)||15.7 kg|
|VESA Hole Configuration||200 x 200 mm (4 holes)|
|Operating Temperature||5-40°C / 41-104°F|
|Operating Humidity||20 - 80% (Non-Condensing)|
|Included||Power cord, Mini D-sub 15-pin, Cable, Setup manual, Wireless remote control, |
Batteries, Thumubscrew for optional stand , CD-ROM (user manual), Clamp,
|Optional||Stand (ST-322) HD-SDI(SB-01HC/SB-04HC), SBC(N8000-8830/N8000-8822)|
- *:Factory shipping condition
NOTE: Technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Although TFT colour LCD panels are produced with advanced technologies of very high accuracy, there may be some missing or defective pixels. Please note these phenomena are unavoidable.
- Be advised that processing original images, such as compressing or extending, for public display on a wide screen TV in a public area whether or not for profit may infringe rights protected under copyright laws.
- To connect the display to an Apple's Mac Series, an adapter (optional) may be required. Confirm the shape of the connector on your Apple's Mac Series. No adapter is required for connecting to a model with the mini D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- Images on the screen are pasted. Software shown on the screen is used for demonstration purposes only and may not be available commercially.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information