32" MultiSync V323
Use of a white LED backlight allows for a slim body and low power consumption.
|Model||Viewable Image Size||Brightness||Maximum display pixels||Viewing angle||Contrast ratio|
|V323||32"||Maximum value 450cd/m²
Standard value 320cd/m²
|1,920 x 1,080||Horizontal 178°
Cost effective, high quality digital signage displays. Equipped with a built-in expansion slot, providing flexibility, functionality and installation.
Functions and Features
LED backlighting delivers both environmental and economic benefits
A thin design for a wider range of installation locations
The display is about 30 % thinner than our previous model. The advantage of this thinner design is improved aesthetics such as closer to the wall mounting. Furthermore, this large-screen displays can be set up in a portrait orientation.
Excellent power efficiency by LED backlight
Use of a white LED backlight reduces power consumption up to 43 % compared to our previous model. AMBIENT mode detects the brightness of the surroundings and adjusts the display brightness to appropriate levels automatically, resulting in more efficient, energy saving displays.
Auto dimming function
Detects light in a surrounding area and automatically optimizes brightness of display. Enables brightness settings to be adjusted to room lighting to eliminate unnecessary power consumption. This makes the viewing experience more comfortable to the eye in a variety of lighting conditions.
Temperature sensors and fans protect the panel from damage, which results in greater longevity and improves reliability even in very demanding installations.
Design for Easy Digital Signage
Smarter signage by using option slot
By installing a display controller (OPS-SBC) in the option slot, you can construct compact and smart digital signage even when there is no space for a client computer.
- *OPS (Open Pluggable Specif ication) is an open standard for Digital signage set up by Intel Corporation in Oct. 2010.
Daisy chain function for digital signal
DVI-D IN and DVI-D OUT connectors enable daisy chaining of digital signals, which will prevent signal degradation during transmission. RS-232C enables multi-display control and daisy chain, allowing for individual and group-addressable control, and simple, effective setup and monitoring of the display.
*The number of connectable units is nine. The number may vary due to the equipment used, and the use of DVI-D cables and DVI-D splitters.
This function allows advancedscheduling of monitor powering up/down, increasing panel lifetime, reducing power consumption and saving the time.
Compatible with landscape and portrait
Excellent Basic Functions
Full high-definition (HD) LCD display that displays beautiful high-definition images
This high-resolution 1920 × 1080 full HD panel reproduces high-definition digital content with beautiful clarity and accuracy, and raise the effectiveness of signage to a higher level.
Convenient high-power built-in 8 W + 8 W stereo speakers for audio playback
A variety of inputs to cover a wide range of signals
This display is equipped with multiple inputs to display various types of content: DVI-D and Mini D-sub 15-pin inputs for computer signals, a state-of-the-art DisplayPort, and an HDMI terminal for interoperability with digital audio-visual equipment.
Display Calibration is available using NEC dedicated calibration software and a commercially available colour sensor. This is to ensure colour and brightness uniformity of each panel over the duration of their deployment.
Other Functions and Features
- Plug and play
- Picture in picture
- Advanced thermal capabilities
- Carbon footprint meter
- Crestron Roomview
- Ethernet control and communication
- Kensington lock
|Viewable Size (Diagonal)||32"|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness (Typical*1 / Maximum)||320 cd/m² / 450 cd/m²|
|Contrast Ratio (typical *1)||1300:1|
|Active Screen Area (W X H)||698.4 x 392.9 mm|
|Back Light Technology||LED|
|Input Terminals||RGB1 (Digital)||DVI-D|
|RGB3 (Analogue)||Mini D-sub 15 pin|
|Video 1||Composite (BNC), (sharing with Mini D-sub 15 pin)|
|Video 2||S-Video (sharing with Mini D-sub 15 pin)|
|Component Video 1
|Sharing with Mini D-sub 15 pin|
|Audio||Audio 1 (Stereo Mini Jack), Audio 2 (HDMI), Audio 3 (DisplayPort)|
|Audio||Stereo Mini Jack|
|External Control||RS-232C in / out for multiple monitor control, Ethernet, IR, DDC / CI|
|Speaker Output||Internal Speakers||8W + 8W|
|Power Requirements||2.2 A @ 100-120 V, 0.9 A @ 220-240 V|
|Power Consumption(typical)||50 W|
|Power Consumption - Standby Mode||<0.5W|
|Bezel Width (L/R, T/B)||43.2 mm / 40.3 mm|
(without stand; WxHxD)
|786.8 x 476.2 x 93.5 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions (WxHxD)||914.0 x 614.0 x 225.0 mm|
|Gross Weight (with box)||17.2 kg|
|VESA Hole Configuration||200 x 200 mm (M6, 4 holes)|
|Operating Temperature||0-40° C|
|Operating Humidity||20 - 80% (Non-Condensing)|
|Included||Power cord, Mini D-sub 15 pin cable, |
Wireless remote control,
Batteries, Setup manual, CD-ROM (user manual),
LOGO cover label
- *1:Factory shipping condition
NOTE: Technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
N8000-8866 / N8000-8865
N8000-8830 / N8000-8822
|3G-SDI Board |
- Although TFT colour LCD panels are produced with advanced technologies of very high accuracy, there may be some missing or defective pixels. Please note these phenomena are unavoidable.
- Be advised that processing original images, such as compressing or extending, for public display on a wide screen TV in a public area whether or not for profit may infringe rights protected under copyright laws.
- To connect the display to an Apple's Mac Series, an adapter (optional) may be required. Confirm the shape of the connector on your Apple's Mac Series. No adapter is required for connecting to a model with the mini D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- DisplayPort and DisplayPort Compliance Logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association in the United States and other countries.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- Images on the screen are pasted. Software shown on the screen is used for demonstration purposes only and may not be available commercially.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information