55" MultiSync X551UN
With a bezel of just 5.5mm* and full HD resolution, X551UN gives you richer visual experience
- *Multi-screen configuration
|Model||Viewable Image Size||Brightness||Maximum display pixels||Viewing angle||Contrast ratio|
|X551UN||54.6"||Maximum value 700cd/m²
Standard value 500cd/m²
|1,920 x 1,080||Horizontal 178°
The ability to run 24/7 , an ultra narrow bezel and wide viewing angle make these displays ideal for large video wall installations
An ultra narrow bezel enables a virtually seamless video wall
The X551UN features ultra-narrow bezel of only 5.5 mm (3.7 mm on the left and top, and 1.8 mm on the right and bottom). The joints between the displays are almost unnoticeable giving the feeling of a seamless panel that makes possible more natural multi-screen display.
|Area not displayed||3.8mm||1.9mm||5.7mm|
Full HD* with excellent image quality, high brightness and high contrast
The display supports full HD definition of 1920 x 1080 to display HD contents in subtle detail and with a stronger sense of reality. Furthermore, it combines a rich expressive capacity with appealing features, such as a high brightness of 700 cd/m², a high contrast ratio of 3500:1, and an angle of view of 178° vertically and horizontally.
Improved brightness uniformity in multi-screen configuration
The X551UN employs direct white LED backlighting to improve brightness uniformity. It also contains no mercury to reflect the consideration towards minimising the impact on the environment.
Multi-screen configuration of up to 10 x 10 displays
The TileMatrix function allows you to create multi-screen configurations of a maximum of 10 x 10 displays for a large-screen size of up to 546 inches. This display is also easier to transport and install to existing buildings for multi-screen configuration than bigger displays of 100 inches or more.
Dedicated calibration software available for colour adjustment *
As brightness and colour temperature of LCD change with usage time, the problem of non-matching colours between displays may occur in multi-screen configurations. To resolve this, a dedicated calibration software allowing to easily adjust colours is supplied free of charge.
- *A separate NEC recommended colour sensor is required.
Digital daisy chain ability for multi-screen displays
The X551UN is equipped as standard with DVI-D and DisplayPort output terminals, and supports digital signal transmission via daisy chain connections. High quality digital signals can be transferred to up to 100 displays connected with DisplayPort cables in multi-screen configuration. *
- * The number of connectable units by daisy chaining via DVI-D is nine units.
A built-in expansion slot for flexible functionality and installation
Expansion slot for enhanced functionality
This series comes with an expansion slot, enabling you to expand or add functions to the display. You can add an internal board at any time, future proofing your investment.
Flexible installation opportunities
The expansion slot enables you to add an internal board, which provides greater flexibility to install displays in locations without space for display devices like computers and display controllers. With conversion adapter (SB-02AM: option), you can also use OPS*-compliant SBC.
- *OPS is a standard set up by Intel Corporation.
|SBC (Single Board Controller)||OPS with conversion adapter|
|NET-SBC-01 (with OS)
NET-SBC-02 (without OS)
High reliability and user friendly control function for professional use
X551UN boast the industry's most extensive control, diagnostics and communication features, providing the highest level of remote display management.
- RS-232C enables multi-display control and daisy chain, allowing for individual and group-addressable control, and simple, effective setup and monitoring of the display.
- Ethernet connectivity adds the same RS-232C control plus automatic email notification for diagnostic purposes.
- SNMP function allows users to control and monitor items such as power, brightness and screen mode via network.
- DDC/CI standard allows PC control of the display based on the VESA command set.
Advanced green technologies provide a lower total cost of ownership
The displays come packed with eco-friendly features, decreasing energy consumption, lowering your expenses over the lifecycle of the display and contributing to environmental awareness.
- Ambient light sensor* ensures consistent brightness no matter the lighting conditions, while allowing the user to set the brightness level to a pre-determined lower level in order to automatically compensate and reduce the brightness, thereby decreasing power consumption. *Optional sensor unit required.
- Carbon footprint meter helps track and calculate the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
- Real-time clock/round-the-clock scheduling allows advanced scheduling of monitor powering up/ down, increasing panel lifetime, reducing power consumption and saving the time and expense of finding and purchasing a third-party scheduling solution.
- Energy consumption further decreased on the X551UN that uses LED backlighting, which is mercury-free.
|Viewable Size (Diagonal)||54.6”|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness (typical/Maximum)||500 cd/m² / 700 cd/m²|
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||3500:1|
|Active Screen Area (W X H)||47.6 x 26.8 in. / 1209.6 x 680.4mm|
|Input Terminals||RGB1 (Digital)||DVI-D|
|RGB3 (Analog)||Analog 15-pin Mini D-sub|
|RGB4 (Analog)||5 BNC (RGBHV)|
|Video 1||Composite (BNC)|
|Component Video 1
|Sharing with 5 BNC (RGBHV)|
|Audio||Input 1& 2 (Mini Pin Jack), Input 3 (RCA), HDMI, DisplayPort|
|Output Terminal||RGB Video (Digital)||DVI-D, DisplayPort (w/o audio)|
|External Control||RS-232C in/out for multiple monitor control, Ethernet, IR, DDC/CI|
|Speaker Output||External Speaker||15W Stereo|
|Additional Features||Ultra-narrow bezel, Advanced thermal capabilities, |
Advanced cooling system, Sealed panel, Thin bezel,
TileMatrix (10x10), TileComp, CableComp+,
Ethernet Control and Communication Plug and Play (DDC/CI, DDC2B),
Scheduler (w/ RTC), Sharpness/softness adjustment,
Screen saver function, Ambient light sensor (AmbiBright),
6-axis colour adjustment, Metal rear cabinet, POP
|Power Requirements||4.1A @ 100-120V 1.65A @ 220-240V|
|Power Consumption (typical)||190W|
|Power Consumption - Standby Mode||0.5W|
|Bezel Width (L/R, T/B)||0.1 in. / 0.1 in., 3.7mm / 1.8mm|
|Dimensions (without stand; WxHxD)||47.8 x 27.0 x 5.0 in. / 1215.3 x 686.1 x 128.1mm|
|Packaging Dimensions (WxHxD)||57.5 x 35.6 x 12.6in. / 1461.0 x 904.0 x 320.0mm|
|Net Weight (without stand)||80.3 lbs. / 36.4 kg|
|Gross Weight (with box)||103.6 lbs. / 47.0 kg|
|VESA Hole Configuration||400 x 400mm (M6, 4 holes)|
|Operating Temperature||41-104°F / 5-40°C|
|Included||Setup manual, Power cord, Video signal cable, Stereo mini plug cable, Clamps, Screws, CD-ROM, Thumbscrews for optional stand, Cable cover|
|Optional||Stand (ST-5220), Speakers (SP-RM1), DVI Daisy Chain (SB-L008WU), HD-SDI (SB-L007KK), SBC(NET-SBC-01/NET-SBC-02), KT-RC, WM-55UN-L/P, KT-55UN-OF|
- NOTE:Technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Remote control kit||Over frame kit|
- Although TFT colour LCD panels are produced with advanced technologies of very high accuracy, there may be some missing or defective pixels. Please note these phenomena are unavoidable.
- Be advised that processing original images, such as compressing or extending, for public display on a wide screen TV in a public area whether or not for profit may infringe rights protected under copyright laws.
- To connect the display to an Apple's Mac Series, an adapter (optional) may be required. Confirm the shape of the connector on your Apple's Mac Series. No adapter is required for connecting to a model with the mini D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- Images on the screen are pasted. Software shown on the screen is used for demonstration purposes only and may not be available commercially.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information