MultiSync X554UNS-2 / X464UNS-2
Enhance your visual performance with NEC's immaculate ultra-narrow bezel public display.
|Model||Viewable Image Size||Brightness||Maximum display pixels||Viewing angle||Contrast ratio|
|X554UNS-2||55"||Maximum value 700cd/m²
Standard value 500cd/m²
|1,920 x 1,080||Horizontal 178°
|X464UNS-2||46"||Maximum value 700cd/m²
Standard value 500cd/m²
|1,920 x 1,080||Horizontal 178°
24/7 runtimes and picture perfect image quality make these displays ideal video wall solutions for retail signage, control room applications, broadcast environments and rental markets.
Functions and Features
Ultra Narrow Bezel Design
Mere millimetres separate content from display to display, which ensures a smooth transition across a video wall. The X554UNS-2 / X464UNS-2 minimizes that distance to a ground-breaking 3.5 mm.
DisplayPort and LAN Control Daisy Chain
Video signals and control signals can be daisy chained with one DisplayPort and LAN line respectively, meaning that just two cables are required for the entire setup.
- Just one cable each for video and control
- Only two cables required for setup
- Up to 100 displays can be daisy chained
Auto TileMatrix and Auto ID Technology
Auto TileMatrix and ID features allow you to simply set up the size of the video wall on the first display, and then automatically scale the content through the remaining displays to set up the entire video wall (of up to 100 displays in a 10 × 10 matrix).
Intelligent Wireless Data Function
The built-in near field communication (NFC) chip allows data to be read and written via a mobile phone or tablet PC. Users can significantly reduce installation costs as displays can be easily configured and serviced using the NEC NFC Android app.
This is available even when the display is switched off and is especially useful on larger installations.
Frame Comp Function
By synchronizing the content across the wall, this feature supports a seamless appearance and displays uninterrupted
content to create one stunning image over all screens.
Advanced Heat Management
Monitoring and managing the temperature of each display is crucial to secure reliability and longevity.
An industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics, and fan-based technology allows for 24/7 operation and protects your display investment.
Without heat management, displays placed higher on a wall sustain more heat. However, NEC’s advanced heat management ensures uniform heat dissipation.
DisplayPort Multi-stream Function
Thanks to the multi-stream function of DisplayPort technology, multiple displays can be daisy chained and still be individually controlled. This also makes a 2 × 2 video wall with native Ultra High Definition 4K/2K (3,840 × 2,160) possible.
Human (motion) sensor and Advanced Auto Dimming
This optional human (motion) sensor accessory (KT-RC2) helps to deliver creative digital signage to end users by allowing for dynamic control of brightness, audio and source inputs while saving operating costs. Auto dimming adjusts the backlight of the LCD automatically depending on the amount of ambient light.
Dedicated Colour Calibration Software
As the brightness and colour temperature of the LCD change with time, colours may not match across multiple screens. Our dedicated colour calibration software* ensures colour uniformity and fidelity across multiple screens, creating a perfectly matched image in tiled environments.
* NEC Display Wall Calibrator
Optional Dual Expansion Slots
The dual slot technology allows for the integration of Open Pluggable Specification (OPS*) boards and other option slot products without the need to store additional external equipment. This offers the greater flexibility customers require.
*OPS is a standard established by Intel Corporation.
NaViSet Administrator 2
This software is an all-in-one remote support solution that runs from a central location and provides monitoring, asset management and control functionality of the majority of NEC display devices and Windows computers. It is ideal for multi-device installations over larger infrastructures.
Proof of Play
This function provides accurate proof that displays are working as established and is helpful when checking on the status of the displays installed at a user’s site.
Other Useful Features and Functions
- Landscape /portrait capability
- Scheduler w/real-time clock
- Intelligent power management system
- Power-on delay
- Screen saver function
- Aspect ratio control
- Memo function
- Carbon footprint meter
- Image and on-screen display flip
- Picture-in-picture, Picture-out-picture
- Point zoom
- Control lock function
- 6-axis colour adjustments and sRGB standard
- Advanced video settings (noise reduction, adaptive contrast)
- Colour temperature adjustment
- Programmable gamma setting (3 settings)
- DICOM simulation
- Plug and play (DDC/CI, DDC2B)
- HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Ethernet and RS-232C control and communication
- CRESTRON ROOMVIEW™
- AMX Discovery HTTP server
- Status log function
- Firmware update over LAN
- Metal rear cabinet with VESA Standard (FDMIv1) mounting interface
|Viewable Size ( Diagonal )||55"/ 1,388 mm||46"/ 1,168 mm|
|Active Screen Area (W × H)||1,209.6 × 680.4 mm||1,018.1 × 572.7 mm|
|Native Resolution||1,920 × 1,080|
(Factory setting / Maximum)
|500 / 700 cd/m2|
|Contrast Ratio (Typical)||4,000:1 (Native contrast)||3,500:1 (Native contrast)|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178 horizontal / 178 vertical (at CR>10)|
|Response Time (Typical)||8 ms (G to G)|
|Backlight||Direct LED backlight|
|Input Terminals||DisplayPort||DisplayPort × 1|
|HDMI||HDMI × 1|
|DVI||DVI-D × 1|
|VGA||Mini D-sub 15pin × 1|
|Audio||Digital: HDMI × 1, DisplayPort × 1, Analogue: 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack × 2|
|Output Terminals||DisplayPort||DisplayPort × 1|
|Audio||3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack × 1|
|External Speakers||Speaker terminals for L / R × 1|
|External Control||RS232C in||D-Sub 9 pin × 1|
|Ethernet||RJ-45 10 / 100BASE-T × 2 (In/out)|
|Remote in||3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack × 1|
|Service Port||USB Type A × 1|
|Option Slots||Expansion Slots||Open pluggable speciication (NEC / Intel OPS standard) × 1, Interface extension × 1|
|Speaker Output||External Speakers||15 W + 15 W (8 0)|
|Power Requirement||3.8 A to 1.6 A @ 100 V to 240 V AC,
50 / 60 Hz
|3.0 A to 1.2 A @ 100 V to 240 V AC, |
50 / 60 Hz
|Power Consumption (Typical)||150 W @ default||120 W @ default|
|Power Consumption - standby Mode||< 0.5 W|
|Bezel Width||2.3 mm (Left / Top), 1.2 mm (Right / Bottom)|
(without stand: W × H × D)
|1,213.5 × 684.3 × 100.4 mm||1,022.0 × 576.6 × 101.7 mm|
(with stand: W × H × D)
|1,213.5 × 729.3 × 400.0 mm||1,022.0 × 622.0 × 240.0 mm|
(W × H × D)
|1,430 × 863 × 285 mm||1,217 × 753 × 277 mm|
|Net Weight (without stand)||25.6 kg||19.9 kg|
|Gross Weight (with box)||32.0 kg||26.5 kg|
|VESA Compatible Mounting Interface||400 × 400 mm (M6, 4 holes)||300 × 300 mm (M6, 4 holes)|
|Supported Orientation||Landscape, Portrait|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80% (without condensation)|
|Operating Hours||24 / 7|
|Sensors||Ambient Light Sensor||Integrated, triggered actions programmable|
|Motion Sensor||Optional, external, 4–5 m range, triggered actions programmable|
|Temperature Sensor||Integrated, 3 sensors, triggered actions programmable|
|NFC Sensor||Integrated, 2-cm range, free NEC Android App required|
|Included||CD-ROM (User Guides / Manuals), DisplayPort Cable, LAN cable, Power cord, Clamp × 3, Screw × 3,
Thumbscrews for optional stand × 2
|CD-ROM (User Guides / Manuals), DisplayPort Cable, LAN cable, Power cord, Clamp × 1, Screw × 1|
|Wall Mount Kit||
Landscape WM-55UN-L (X554UNS-2)
|Over Frame Kit||KT-55UN-OF2 (X554UNS-2)
|Slot Board||OPS-Single Board Controler (Computer)
Core i5 60GB-SSD520E N8000-8866
Core i5 320GB-HDD520E N8000-8865
|Interface Extension Board||Digital Video SB3-DB1
Analog Video SB3-AB1
Analog Video(5 × BNC) SB3-AB2
|Sensor Kit||Human (Motion) / Ambient Light / IR Remote KT-RC2
Ambient Light / IR Remote KT-RC
- MultiSync, NaViSet, TileMatrix and Frame Comp are trademarks or registered trademarks of NEC Display Solutions, Ltd. in Japan, the United States and other countries.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
- DisplayPort and DisplayPort Compliance Logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association in the United States and other countries.
- HDBaseT™ and the HDBaseT Alliance logo are trademarks of the HDBaseT Alliance.
- CRESTRON and CRESTRON ROOMVIEW are trademarks or registered trademarks of Crestron Electronics, Inc.
- AMX is a trademark or registered trademark of AMX in the United States and other countries.
- Trademark PJLink is a trademark applied for trademark rights in Japan, the United States and other countries and areas.
- VESA is a trademark of a nonprofit organization, Video Electronics Standard Association.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The images in this brochure are samples.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Further trademark information