The NC1100L laser light source projector is the first of its kind to be DCI-compliant. This model features a built-in laser light source and is the ideal digital cinema projection solution for theaters with small screens or projection booths that are looking for high-quality cinema projection. This projector’s reliability, maintenance-free operation and approximately 20,000*1 hours of lifetime result in an overall lower total cost of ownership. The 2K DCI-compliant cinema quality means an outstanding image that is bright enough to display 14 ft-L on screens up to 36ft./11m*2 in DCI color.
- *2 assuming 1.8:1 gain screen
An “all in one” Integrated Media Server with 2 TB Raid5 Storage offers versatile connectivity and savings with less peripheral devices needed. A host of integrated features includes a built-in 2 TB Raid5 screen server, 2 x 3GSDI and 1 x HDMI™ Interfaces, advanced network and built-in GPIO functions.
Delivering Genuine Benefits
- Maintenance-free operation for a long period of time with approximately 20,000*1 hours expected usage of the light source and DMD
- -Higher reliability
- -Dramatically lower running cost due to savings of:
- (a)No lamp replacement
- (b)No maintenance labor
- (c)No need of stocking lamps
- Play captivating 3D content - take your establishment into the next generation and stay ahead of the competition with the latest digital content, an increasingly essential element of the latest movies and media
- Highly flexible - as no exhaust system is required, the NC1100L is suitable for floor and ceiling installation and versatile content playback
- Steady and reliable operation without any risk of black screen
- -No downtime while exhibition of contents with Laser Light Source, with which brightness may slightly decrease
- Longevity and lower maintenance provide for greater customer satisfaction with the introduction of the laser light source NC1100L projector.
- Enjoy lower TCO - up to 20,000*1 hours of lifetime keeps costs to a minimum. You can enjoy better quality imaging while experiencing an overall lower cost of ownership. Brightness decreases in a linear fashion resulting in consistent image quality and greater satisfaction for your customers.
- *1This life time may vary depending upon environmental conditions.
|Projection Method||3-chip DMD reflection method|
|Light Source||Laser light source, Recommended replacement time: 20,000hours, Output adjustment range: 30-100%|
|Lenses (Option)||Z Series |
|Lens Zoom / Focus||Motorized|
|Lens Shift||Z Series (motorized) -0.5 to +0.55 Vertical, +/-0.11 Horizontal |
ZM series (motorized) -0.5 to +0.5 Vertical, +/-0.11 Horizontal
|Resolution||2048 x 1080|
|Supported Screen Size (max)||Up to 36ft./11m @ 14ft-L in DCI color (@1 .8 gain screen)|
|Cooling Method||Air cooling with dust-preventing electrostatic filter|
|DMD Specifications||0.69" DLP chip|
|IMS (Option)||1 x HDMI™, 2 x 3GSDI bidirectional (input and output), 3 x USB Type A, 1 x eSATA|
|Projector (Optional Boards)||NC-80DS01-B: 2 x dual HDSDI, 2 x DVI (HDCP) |
NC-80LB01-B: 2 x dual HDSDI, 2 x DVI (HDCP) + Enigma (for cinema server)
|Output Terminals (IMS:Option)||2 x RJ45 (16-channel AES3-EBU Digital Audio) / 24 bits up to 96 KHz|
|IMS (Option)||2 x RJ45 (4 GPI and 6 GPO) / 2 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Projector||1 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet / 1 x GPIO (D-sub 37 pin female) / 1 x GPIO (3D) (D-sub 15 pin female)|
|Power Requirements||220 - 240V AC, 50/60Hz Single Phase|
|Input Current||8.2A @240V AC|
|External Dimensions||27.6 x 41*3 x 12.4 in. / 700 x 1042*3 x 314mm |
*3 includes lens hood - 7.7in/195mm
|Weight||63Kg (Excluding lens)|
|Fan Noise||54 dB|
|Operating Temperature||50° – 95°F / 10° – 35°C|
|Humidity||10 – 85 % non-condensing|
|Storage||-14° – 122°F / -10° – 50°C|
|USA||UL60950-1||FCC Part15 ClassA|
|Europe||EN60950-1||EN55022 Class A, EN55024, EN61000-3-2/-3-3|
|Oceania||IEC60950-1||RCM, AS/NZS CISPR.22 Class A|
|Asia||IEC60950-1||EN55022 Class A, EN55024, EN61000-3-2/-3-3|
|Korea||K60950-1||K00022 Class A, K00024, K61000-3-11|
|India||IS13252||EN55022 Class A, EN55024, EN61000-3-2/-3-3|
|Laser||IEC60825-1 Ed.2:2007 Class 3R|
|IMS(Option)||Integrated Storage Server: 2 TB RAID5 |
Full HFR 3D Suppor t (48 Hz/eye, 60 Hz/eye)
|Model Name||Throw Ratio||F-number, f-number|
|NP-9LS16Z1||1.63 - 2.03:1||F=2.5, f= 25.5 - 32 mm|
|NP-9LS20Z1||2.03 - 2.72:1||F=2.5, f= 31.9 - 42.6 mm|
|Model Name||Throw Ratio||F-number, f-number|
|NP-9LS12ZM1||1.2 - 1.72:1||F=2.5, f=18.6 - 26.7 mm|
|NP-9LS13ZM1||1.33 - 2.1:1||F=2.5, f=20.7 - 32.7 mm|
|NP-9LS16ZM1||1.62 - 2.7:1||F=2.5, f=25.2 - 42.0 mm|
|NP-9LS20ZM1||2.09 - 3.9:1||F=2.5, f=32.2 - 60.3 mm|
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
DLP Cinema and the DLP Cinema logo are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective holders. Product specifications are subject to change.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information