DCI-Compliant Laser Light Source Projector
The NC1700L features a built-in laser light source and is the ideal digital cinema projection solution for theaters with small and mid-sized screens or projection booths that are looking for highquality cinema projection. This projector’s reliability, maintenance-free operation and approximately 30,000* hours of lifetime result in an overall lower total cost of ownership. The 2K DCI-compliant cinema quality means an outstanding image that is bright enough to display 14 ft-L on screens up to 55.8 ft./17m** in DCI color.
Delivering Genuine Benefits
- Maintenance-free operation for a long period of time with approximately 30,000* hours expected usage of the light source and DMD.
- -Higher reliability
- -Lower running cost due to savings of:
- (a)No lamp replacement
- (b)No maintenance labor
- (c)No need of Stocking Lamps
- Play captivating 3D content - take your establishment into the next generation and stay ahead of the competition with the latest digital content, an increasingly essential element of the latest movies and media.
- Highly flexible - as no exhaust system is required, the NC1700L is suitable for floor and ceiling installation and versatile content playback.
- Steady and reliable operation without any risk of black screen -No downtime while exhibition of contents with Laser Light Source, with which brightness may slightly decrease.
- Longevity and lower maintenance provide for greater customer satisfaction with the introduction of the laser light source NC1700L projector.
- Enjoy lower TCO - up to 30,000* hours of lifetime keeps costs to a minimum. You can enjoy better quality imaging while experiencing an overall lower cost of ownership. Brightness decreases in a linear fashion resulting in consistent image quality and greater satisfaction for your customers.
- RB laser system features red and blue lasers paired with green phosphor to produce a rich color spectrum with unsurpassed brightness for the ultimate cinema experience.
Super Dust Protection
- NEC’s unique independent circulation cooling of optical engine portion and light source portion with entire dust protection offer the best overall performance while providing theatre owners a gread piece of mind.
Operation for approximately 30,000* hours with long life of the light source (DMD recommended replace: 20k hours).
One touch operation, ergonomic keyboard layout and memory functions.
MANY LENS OPTIONS
for easy installation.
HIGH FRAME RATE
(HFR) CAPABILITY for outstanding picture quality.
NEC INTEGRATED MEDIA SERVER (IMS)
As trouble free one-stop solution.
|OPTICAL||Projection Method||3-chip DMD reflection method (DLP light Engine)|
|Light Source||Laser light source|
|1.2 – 1.72:1|
|1.33 – 2.1:1|
|1.62 – 2.7:1|
|2.09 – 3.9:1|
|4.07 – 6.34|
|Lens Zoom / Focus||Motorized|
|F = 2.5, f = 18.6 – 26.7 mm|
|F = 2.5, f = 20.7 – 32.7 mm|
|F = 2.5, f = 25.2 – 42 mm|
|F = 2.5, f = 32.2 – 60.3 mm|
|F = 2.5, f = 62.1 – 97.8 mm|
|Lens Shift||NP-9LS40ZM1 (motorized) -0.5 to +0.55 Vertical, +/- 0.11 Horizontal; ZM1 Series (motorized) -0.5 to +0.5 Vertical, |
+/- 0.11 Horizontal
|Resolution||2,048 × 1,080|
|Supported Screen Size (max)||Up to 55.8 ft. / 17 m @ 14 ft-L in DCI color (1.8 gain screen)|
|Tilt Angle||+10 to -15 degrees|
|Cooling Method||Projector||Air Cooled|
|Laser / Phosphor||Liquid Cooled with external chiller|
|DMD Specifcations||0.69" DMD chip|
|CONNECTIVITY||Input Terminals||IMS||HDMI, 2 × 3GSDI, 1 × USB2, 2 × USB3, 1 × eSATA|
|Output Terminals (IMS)||2 × RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet|
|External Control||IMS||1 × RJ45 (4 × GPI), 1 × RJ45 (6 × GPO) / |
3 × RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
|Projector||1 × RJ45 100BASE-T / 1 × SERIAL RS232C compliant |
(D-SUB 9pin female) / 1 × GPIO (D-sub 37 pin female) / 1 × GPIO (3D) (D-sub 15 pin female)
|ELECTRICAL||Power Requirements||Projector||200 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz Single Phase|
|Chiller||200 – 240 V AC, 50 Hz Single Phase / |
220V – 240 V AC, 60 Hz Single phase
|Input Current||Projector||10.3 A @ 200 V AC|
|Chiller||9.2 A @ 200 V AC at 50 Hz / |
10.3 A @ 220 V AC at 60 Hz
|MECHANICAL||Fan Noise||Projector||55 dB|
|ENVIRONMMENTAL||Operating Temperature||50° – 95°F / 10° – 35°C|
|Humidity||10 – 85 % non-condensing|
|Storage||-14° – 122°F / -10° – 35°C|
|REGULATIONS||Oceania||Projector||IEC60950-1, AS / NZS CISPR. 22 ClassA (Marking: C-Tick)|
|Chiller||AS / NZS 61000.6.2 / 4 / 3.3 (Marking C-Tick)|
|Korea||Projector||K60950-1, KN32, KN35 ClassA (Marking KC)|
|India||Projector||IS13252, EMA: N/A (Marking BIS)|
|Laser Safety||IEC60825-1 Edition3 2014: Class1, IEC62471-5 Edition1 2015: RG3|
|IMS (NP-90MS02-4K)||Integrated Media Server: 2 TB Integrated SMS |
Full HFR 3D Support (48 Hz/eye, 60 Hz/eye)
- *This product has been equipped with a laser module and is classified as Class1 of IEC60825-1 Edition3 2014 and RG3 of IEC62471-5 Edition1 2015.
DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE BEAM.
NP-9LS12ZM1, NP-9LS13ZM1, NP-9LS16ZM1
Integrated Media Server
ORDERING MODEL NUMBERS
- Projector: NP-NC1700L
- Chiller: NP-17CU01
- Coolant for Chiller: NP-17AL01
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
DLP Cinema and the DLP Cinema logo are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective holders. Product specifications are subject to change.
Further trademark information