The NC900C is the ideal digital cinema projection solution for theaters with small screens or projection booths that are looking for high-quality cinema projection at an affordable price. This projector also delivers a solution for art houses, mobile cinemas, theaters in universities and public buildings, and even for high-end home cinemas. The 2K DCI-compliant cinema quality means an outstanding image that is bright enough to display 14 ft-L on screens up to 31 ft. / 9.5 m* in DCI color.
- *assuming 1.8:1 gain screen
An “all in one” Integrated Media Server with 2 TB Raid5 Storage offers versatile connectivity and savings with less peripheral devices needed. A host of integrated features includes a built-in 2 TB Raid5 screen server, 2 x 3GSDI and 1 x HDMI™ interfaces, advanced network and built-in GPIO functions.
Delivering Genuine Benefits
- Compact and lightweight - easy to install in small projection booths and easy to transport for mobile cinema.
- Enjoy lower TCO - easy lamp replacement, lower lamp cost and simple servicing. You can enjoy better quality imaging while experiencing an overall lower cost of ownership.
- Play captivating 3D content - take your establishment into the next generation and stay ahead of the competition with the latest digital content, an increasingly essential element of the latest movies and media.
- Highly flexible - as no exhaust system is required, the NC900C is suitable for floor and ceiling installation and versatile content playback.
- MINIMAL MAINTENANCE and trouble-free lamp replacement. Operater can replace lamps without any special protection.
- SIMPLE OPERATION One touch operation, ergonomic keyboard layout and memory functions.
- MANY LENS OPTIONS for easy installation.
- HIGH FRAME RATE (HFR) CAPABILITY
for outstanding picture quality.
- NEC INTEGRATED MEDIA SERVER (IMS: Option)
as trouble free one-stop solution.
- GREAT CONNECTIVITY including 2 x 3GSDI
and 1 x HDMI™ interfaces. (By optional IMS)
- A brand new S2K chip set from TI makes the NC900C the most compact 2K DCI-certified digital cinema projector on the market.
Improved mobility and easy exchange of lamps and lenses
makes the NC900C perfect for smaller theaters and venues.
- Easy dual lamp system ensures no blackscreen. In the unlikely event of a single lamp issue, the projector will continue to operate with a single lamp. A new lamp can be replaced while the projector is still operating, ensuring that there is no interruption to the movie or event. Note: Lamp replacement during operation is only possible by NEC or NEC partner trained and certified operators.
|Projection Method||3-chip DMD reflection method|
|Lenses (Option)||Z Series |
|Lens Zoom / Focus||Motorized|
|Lens Shift||Z Series (motorized) -0.5 to +0.55 Vertical, +/-0.11 Horizontal |
ZM series (motorized) -0.5 to +0.5 Vertical, +/-0.11 Horizontal
|Resolution||2048 x 1080|
|Lamp Bulbs||350 W (NSH) x 2|
|Supported Screen Size (max)||Up to 31 ft. / 9.5 m@14f t-L in DCI color (1.8 gain screen)|
|Cooling Method||Air cooling with dust-preventing electrostatic filter|
|DMD Specifications||0.69" DLP chip|
|IMS (Option)||1 x HDMI™, 2 x 3GSDI bidirectional (input and output), 3 x USB Type A, 1 x eSATA|
|Projector (Optional Boards)||NC-80DS01-B: 2 x dual HDSDI, 2 x DVI (HDCP) |
NC-80LB01-B: 2 x dual HDSDI, 2 x DVI (HDCP) + Enigma (for cinema server)
|Output Terminals (IMS:Option)||2 x RJ45 (16-channel AES3-EBU Digital Audio) / 24 bits up to 96 KHz|
|IMS (Option)||2 x RJ45 (4 GPI and 6 GPO) / 2 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Projector||1 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet / 1 x GPIO (D-sub 37 pin female) / 1 x GPIO (3D) (D-sub 15 pin female)|
|Power Requirements||100 to 130 V AC / 200 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz Single Phase|
|Dual Lamp||100 to 130 V: 10.3 A to 7.9 A / 200 to 240 V: 5.1 A to 4.3 A|
|Dual Lamp||1023 W (100 to 130 V AC), 985 W (200 to 240 V AC)|
|External Dimensions||25 x 32 x 13 in. / 621 x 798 x 314mm|
|Weight||97 lbs. / 44 kg|
|Fan Noise||52 dB|
|Operating Temperature||50° – 95°F / 10° – 35°C|
|Humidity||10 – 85 % non-condensing|
|Storage||-14° – 122°F / -10° – 50°C|
|IMS(Option)||Integrated Storage Server: 2 TB RAID5 |
Full HFR 3D Suppor t (48 Hz/eye, 60 Hz/eye)
|Model Name||Throw Ratio||F-number, f-number|
|NP-9LS16Z1||1.63 - 2.03:1||F=2.5, f= 25.5 - 32 mm|
|NP-9LS20Z1||2.03 - 2.72:1||F=2.5, f= 31.9 - 42.6 mm|
|NP-9LS40Z1||4.07 - 6.34:1||F=2.5, f= 62.1 - 97.8 mm|
|Model Name||Throw Ratio||F-number, f-number|
|NP-9LS12ZM1||1.2 - 1.72:1||F=2.5, f=18.6 - 26.7 mm|
|NP-9LS13ZM1||1.33 - 2.1:1||F=2.5, f=20.7 - 32.7 mm|
|NP-9LS16ZM1||1.62 - 2.7:1||F=2.5, f=25.2 - 42.0 mm|
|NP-9LS20ZM1||2.09 - 3.9:1||F=2.5, f=32.2 - 60.3 mm|
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
DLP Cinema and the DLP Cinema logo are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective holders. Product specifications are subject to change.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information