Geometric Correction Tool
With the Geometric Correction Function the projector can easily project images which will look square on cylindrical, spherical or other shapes of screen without distortion, a feature ordinary projectors cannot do.
The projector can be controlled with a PC by using the RS232C, USB, or LAN connections. You can download the required tools from here free of charge.
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
- Windows Vista Home Basic (*)
- Windows Vista Home Premium (*)
- Windows Vista Business (*)
- Windows Vista Enterprise (*)
- Windows Vista Ultimate (*)
When a mouse cursor is placed on the respective screens, the projection images change.
* Displayed image is an example of the geometric correction function.