IWB Setup Software / EyeRIS NEC edition
- Windows:EyeRIS IX Ver.1.4.101 (for NP04Wi, NP-UM352W), EyeRIS 3.0 Ver.22.214.171.124 (for NP03Wi *Possible to use for NP04Wi, NP-UM352W)
- Mac:EyeRIS 3.0 Ver.126.96.36.199
- Linux:EyeRIS 3.0 Ver.188.8.131.52
This software is driver and calibration software for Interactive White Board Kit and a camera device on supported projector.
Note that the corresponding versions differ from the respective IWB products.
The Interactive Whiteboard Kit and projector supported by EyeRIS IX (Ver.1.4.101):
- ※In case EyeRIS 3.0 has been installed on the computer, make sure to uninstall it first and then start to install EyeRIS IX.
The Interactive Whiteboard Kit and projector supported by EyeRIS 3.0 (Ver.184.108.40.206):
Other optional products supported by this software that are used connected with the above mentioned products:
- NP01SW2 (Only for combined use with one among NP-UM330X, NP-UM280X, NP-UM330W, NP-UM280W, NP-UM351W, NP-UM301W, NP-UM361X, NP-UM301X, NP-UM352W) *Only for Windows
EyeRIS IX Ver.1.4.101
- Fixed abnormal working on EyeRIS window or wrong drawing after the calibration reset.
EyeRIS IX Ver.1.4.100
- *Changed item from EyeRIS 3.0 Ver 220.127.116.11
- Simple user interface image.
- Storing calibration data in to camera unit.
- Changed alignment procedure for touch module.
EyeRIS 3.0 Ver.18.104.22.168
- Supported Windows 10 Ver.1607 (Anniversary Update)
- Improved the tolerance for ambient brightness in Auto-Calibration.
- Unsupported Windows 8.
- The bugs have been fixed.
|Windows||Mac OS X||Linux|
|CPU||2GHz or faster|
|Memory||1GB or higher|
|HDD||200MB free disk space (max space software would occupy)|
|Others||.NET Framework 4.0 or later
*For only EyeRIS 3.0
|-||Moto, Qt, OpenCV Framework (They are automatically downloaded by Linux installer)|
- *For using this application with others simultaneously, please prepare a computer which has afforded higher specification than the above.
- *In some cases, you may need to change the Power saver(Power Options) to the High performance on Windows depending on your environment.
Double-click an installer for each OS ("EyeRIS_IX_nec.msi", "EyeRIS_nec.msi", "EyeRIS_nec.dmg", "EyeRIS_nec.deb").
The IWB Setup Software / EyeRIS NEC edition installer is launched.
Now operate following the messages on the screen.
Once installation is completed normally, the "EyeRIS" shortcut icon is created on the desktop. *Only for Windows and Linux
- *In case the software in old version has been installed on the computer, make sure to uninstall the software in old version first and then start to install one in the latest version.
- When installing / uninstalling the software, you must log on the computer with Administrator's privileges.
- Before starting to install the software, quit all application software in running. If other application software is remained in running, installation may not be completed property.
- If the displayed language on your OS is not one of correspondent languages for this software, all indications are displayed in English.
- Before the system integration with EyeRIS IX, make sure it operates correctly on your computers, because Windows does not recognize the user pointing in extremely rare case. In that case, please use EyeRIS 3.0.
- If the drawig is not possible after the EyeRIS start, re-install EyeRIS software.
Startup the software
Double click the EyeRIS icon on the desktop in the case of Windows or Linux OS.
In the case of Mac OS, click the program icon in the application folder.
- *For starting up the Windows version of EyeRIS 3.0, Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or later is required. Download the Microsoft .NET Framework from the website of Microsoft and install it onto the computer.
Go to download
Click the filename from the following list.
|OS||language||file name||file size|
|Windows||-||IWB Setup Software / EyeRIS IX NEC edition (Ver.1.4.101)
|IWB Setup Software / EyeRIS 3.0NEC edition (Ver.22.214.171.124)
|English||Software Manual EyeRIS IX
|Software Manual EyeRIS 3.0
|Camera Firmware Update Manual (EyeRIS IX)
|Germany||Software Manual EyeRIS IX
|Software Handbuch EyeRIS 3.0
|Aktualisierung Anleitung für die Kamera-Firmware (EyeRIS IX)
|Mac OS X||-||IWB Setup Software / EyeRIS NEC edition (Ver.126.96.36.199)
|Linux||-||IWB Setup Software / EyeRIS NEC edition (Ver.188.8.131.52)
|Mac OS X / Linux||English||Software Manual EyeRIS 3.0
|Germany||Software Handbuch EyeRIS 3.0
Microsoft, Windows, .NET Framework are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. or other countries.
Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.