Copyright (C) 2000-2011 NEC Display Solutions,Ltd.
Mita Kokusai Building, 4-28, Mita 1-chome,Minato-ku,Tokyo 108-0073 Japan All rights reserved. Copyright in this document is owned by NEC Display Solutions,Ltd.
You may copy this document delivered from the NEC Display Solutions World Wide Web Server only for the purpose of non-commercial use within your organization, provided that any copy of this document or portion thereof must include this copyright notice.
Each individual document delivered from the NEC Display Solutions World Wide Web Server may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information applicable to that individual document. Your right to use or copy this document may be restricted if so indicated in such proprietary notices and/or copyright information.
Except as expressly provided above, nothing herein shall be construed as conferring any right or license under any copyrights, patents, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of NEC Display Solutions,Ltd. or any third party. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any product,software, service or technology described or referenced in this document is the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by NEC Display Solutions, Ltd. or its licensors and is not licensed hereunder.
THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES REGARDINGMERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ACCURACY OF DATA.
NEC Display Solutions,Ltd. MAY MAKE CHANGES, REVISIONS OR IMPROVEMENTS IN, OR DISCONTINUE THE SUPPLY OF, ANY PRODUCT, SOFTWARE OR SERVICE DESCRIBED OR REFERENCED IN THIS DOCUMENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE AND AT NEC CORPORATION'S SOLE DISCRETION.
IN NO EVENT SHALL NEC Display Solutions,Ltd. BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT.
Link to Our Website
You must comply with the following conditions when you are linking to the NEC Display Solutions World Wide Web (hereafter "the Site"):
- You shall not copy, reproduce or replicate any NEC content on the Site without the written permission of NEC Display Solutions.
- You shall not place NEC Display Solutions content in a frame on your site.
- You shall not imply that NEC Display Solutions endorses your web site or the products on your web site.
- You shall not misrepresent the relationship of your web site with NEC Display Solutions.
- You shall not present false information about NEC Display Solutions products or services.
- You shall not use the NEC Display Solutions logo and the nec-pj.com logo without permission from NEC Display Solutions.
- Your site shall not contain material that could be construed as distasteful or offensive, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
- You shall not link to any page other than the top page of http://www.nec-pj.com/. Anyone who wants to link to any other page on the Site must contact the webmaster, email@example.com.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless NEC Display Solutions, its subsidiaries affiliates, officers and employees from any claim or demand brought by any third party due to or arising out of your linked sites.
- You agree to immediately remove the link to the Site if you breach any of the provisions described above.
Links to Third Party Sites
This web site may contain links to other web sites, which are not under the control of NEC Display Solutions and are not maintained by NEC Display Solutions. Links to such third party web sites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. NEC Display Solutions has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, NEC does not endorse or make any representations regarding them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.