MultiSync E654 / E554
|Model||Viewable Image Size||Maximum display pixels|
|E654||65"||1,920 x 1,080|
|E554||55"||1,920 x 1,080|
Modern information media for public buildings, at exhibitions and in congress centres, for POS and in stock exchange/ financial applications. Also for monitoring media in control rooms and production facilities.
Functions and Features
For affordable digital signage applications yet with impressive screen performance, the E Series features the latest direct LED backlight technology for a slim design, lightweight and very low power consumption.
These displays are suitable for light retail environments, leisure and museums, hospitality, education and conferencing applications with limited requirements for brightness and operating hours up to 12/7.
DELIVERING GENUINE BENEFITS
Reduced Installation and Operating Costs
Featuring LED backlight technology the display is highly energy efficient with a low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and a lighter design for easy and flexible transportation, mounting and integration.
Slim Design and Integrated Speakers
The aesthetic design is pleasing to the eye and enables easy, low cost installation.
Future Ready Connectivity
Featuring multiple industry standard digital and analogue signal inputs for flexible integration into AV infrastructures.
3 HDMI Inputs
These displays can be used for presentation of multiple different sources like TV-receivers, media players or PCs. This feature allows customers to use the displays for a variety of flexible uses.
Digital Audio Output
A must in large venue installations since analogue audio outputs are mostly subject to noise.
Displays in large or remote installations can be easily maintained and checked remotely which reduces cost and effort.
LED Backlight for a more compact design and reduced power consumption.
|Panel Technology||Edge LED backlights|
|Active Screen Area
(W x H) [mm]
|1,428 x 804||1,210 x 680|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||65 / 165||55 / 140|
|Brightness (shipping) [cd/m²]||350||350|
|Contrast Ratio (typ.)||4000:1|
|Panel Refresh Rate [Hz]||120|
|Horizontal Frequency [kHz]||31 - 83 (analogue and digital)|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Supported on digital and analogue inputs (PC)||1920 x 1080; 1366 x 786; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 720; 1024 x 768; 800 x 600; 720 x 400; 640 x 480|
|Supported on digital inputs (Video)||1920 x 1080i; 1920 x 1080p; 1280 x 720p; 720 x 480i; 720 x 480p|
|Input Video Analogue||1 x D-sub 15 pin; 1 x RCA (Component / Composite + Audio)|
|Input Video Digital||3 x HDMI|
|Input Audio Digital||3 x HDMI|
|Output Audio Digital||1 x SPDIF|
|Remote Control||RS232C (9-pin D-sub) input; Remote control IR|
|Power Consumption on Mode [W]||260 (max.)||122 (max.)|
|Power Savings Mode [W]||< 0.5 (Standby)|
|Power Management||VESA DPMS|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||0 to +40|
|Operating Humidity [%]||10 to 80|
|Storage Humidity [%]||5 to 85|
|Storage Temperature [°C]||-10 to +60|
|Dimensions (without stand) (W x H x D) [mm]||1,467 x 872 x 100||1241 x 735 x 63|
|Weight (without stand) [kg]||30.1||20.2|
|Bezel Width [mm]||47.7 (bottom);
18 (left, right and top)
|35.4 (bottom); |
11.9 (left, right and top)
|VESA Mounting [mm]||400 x 400 (FDMI);
4 holes; M6
|400 x 400 (FDMI); |
4 holes; M6
|Colour Versions||Black front bezel, Black back cabinet|
|Audio||Integrated Speakers (10 W + 10 W)|
|Shipping Content||Foot; Display; Power cord; VGA cable; Remote control + batteries (AAA x 2); Setup manual|
Audio settings with equalizer, Colour temperature mode, Energy saving picture mode, Mac and Windows compatible, USB viewer for JPEG/JPG/JPE*.
*Data Format for the USB photo viewer
|Data format||JPEG, JPG, JPE|
|Max. folder layer||9|
|Max. number of photos||700|
|Max. number of favorite photos||200|
|Min. image resolution||75 x 75 pixels|
|Max. image resolution
|1,024 x 768 pixels|
|Max. image resolution
(Baseline Sequential DCT)
|15,360 x 8,640 pixels|
|Supported file system||FAT32|
- Not guaranteed to support all USB devices.
- Not support a USB hub and multi-partition USB.
- Although TFT colour LCD panels are produced with advanced technologies of very high accuracy, there may be some missing or defective pixels. Please note these phenomena are unavoidable.
- Be advised that processing original images, such as compressing or extending, for public display on a wide screen TV in a public area whether or not for profit may infringe rights protected under copyright laws.
- To connect the display to an Apple's Mac Series, an adapter (optional) may be required. Confirm the shape of the connector on your Apple's Mac Series. No adapter is required for connecting to a model with the mini D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- Images on the screen are pasted. Software shown on the screen is used for demonstration purposes only and may not be available commercially.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information