MultiSync E905 / E805 / E705
|Model||Viewable Image Size||Maximum display pixels|
|E905||90"||1,920 x 1,080|
|E805||80"||1,920 x 1,080|
|E705||69.5"||1,920 x 1,080|
The NEC MultiSync large E-series succeed in balancing, without compromise, impressive visual performance and a budget-oriented large format presentation.
The large LCD panels feature a detail-rich Full HD resolution, eye-pleasing black levels for ergonomic viewing and state-of-the-art connectivity optimized to the needs of various applications.
Thanks to an integrated ambient light sensor and latest LED backlight technology, the models feature advanced functions.
Functions and Features
Reduced Installation and Operating Costs
Featuring LED backlight technology, the display is highly energy efficient with a low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and a lighter design for easy and flexible transportation, mounting and integration. It also contains no mercury to minimize the impact on the environment.
Programmable Ambient Light Sensor
This intelligent dimming function enables automatic adjustment of the backlight by APL (Average Picture Level) or luminance of the environment for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
IPM (Intelligent Power Manager) System
IPM provides innovative power-saving methods that allow the display to shift to a lower power consumption level when on but not in use, saving two-thirds of your display energy costs, reducing emissions and lowering the air conditioning costs of the workplace.
Scheduler with a Real-time Clock
The schedule function allows you to set the display to power on and off at different times. Up to seven different schedules can be programmed.
An image can be enlarged or reduced by a remote control for detailed checks or explanations in a meeting or classroom.
VESA Standard (FDMIv1) Mounting Interface
The interface allows you to connect your LCD display to any VESA standard (FDMIv1) third party mounting arm or bracket. NEC recommends using mounting interfaces that comply with the TÜV-GS standard, or the UL1678 standard in North America.
Optional Expansion Slot
The slot technology allows for the integration of Open Pluggable Specification (OPS*) boards and other option slot products without the need to store additional external equipment. This offers the greater flexibility customers require.
Simplify your installations with HDBaseT, which is optimized for video applications and supports uncompressed Full-HD digital video, audio, Ethernet, and various control signals. With only a single cable (up to 100 m) to run, infrastructure and labor costs are reduced, installations are significantly easier, and there is no cable clutter to manage. With uncompressed HD video support, images have never been more stunning. What’s more, control signals are contained in the same cable.
- *Requires the optional HDBaseT board, SB-07BC
Powerful 10 W + 10 W Built-in Speakers
High-power 10 W + 10 W built-in stereo speakers and external 15 W + 15 W (8 ohm) terminals are convenient for integrated audio solutions.
Remote Control ID
The Remote Control ID mode works in conjunction with the display ID, allowing control of up to 100 individual displays. When there are many displays being used in the same area, a remote control in normal mode sends signals to every display at the same time, and a remote in Remote Control ID mode operates one specific display only within the group.
Remote Display Management
In addition to remote control by RS-232C, this series is also compatible with LAN control by connection through a network. These remote display management functions make it easy to implement various digital signage systems.
NaViSet Administrator 2
This freely downloadable multi-display management software is an all-in-one remote support solution that runs from a central location and provides monitoring, asset management and control functionality of the majority of NEC display devices and Windows computers. It is ideal for multi-device installations over larger infrastructures.
Other Useful Features and Functions
- Intelligent power management system
- Power on delay
- Screen saver function
- Aspect ratio control
- Memo function
- Carbon footprint meter
- Image and on-screen display flip
- Picture-in-picture, picture-out-picture
- Control lock function
- 6-axis color adjustments and sRGB standard
- Advanced video settings (Noise reduction, adaptive contrast)
- Color temperature adjustment
- Programmable gamma setting (3 settings)
- DICOM SIM
- Plug and play (DDC/CI, DDC2B)
- HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Crestron RoomView
- AMX Discovery HTTP server
- Status log function
- Firmware update over LAN
|Viewable Size (Diagonal)||90"||80"||69.5"|
|Native Resolution||1,920 x 1,080|
|Pixel Pitch||1.038 mm||0.922 mm||0.802 mm|
|Active Screen Area(W x H)||1,992.96 x 1121.04 mm||1,771.20 x 996.30 mm||1,538.88 x 865.62 mm|
|HDMI||HDMI x 2|
|VGA||Mini D-sub 15 pin|
|YPbPr||Mini D-sub 15 pin (Shared with VGA)|
|Audio||Stereo Mini Jack x 2|
|Audio||Stereo Mini Jack|
|RS232C Input||Mini D-Sub 9 pin|
|Ethernet||RJ-45 10 / 100BASE-T|
|DDC/CI||Mini D-sub 15 pin / DVI-D|
|External Speakers||15 W + 15 W (8 Ω)|
|Internal Speakers||10 W + 10 W|
|Power Requirement||4.8 A - 2.0A
@ 100 - 240 V
|4.8 A - 2.0A
@ 100 - 240 V
|3.6 A - 1.6A |
@ 100 - 240 V
|Power Consumption (Typical)||270 W||230 W||150 W|
- Standby Mode
|Bezel Width (L/R, T/B)||29.7 mm / 29.7 mm||29.7 mm / 29.7 mm||23.0 mm / 23.0 mm|
(Without Stand; W x H x D)
|2,058.4 x 1,186.4 x 123.2 mm||1,836.2 x 1,061.3 x 86.9 mm||1,587.0 x 919.6 x 86.9 mm|
(W x H x D)
|2,366 x 1,502 x 450 mm||2,063 x 1,391 x 360 mm||1,738 x 1,153 x 318 mm|
|Net Weight (Without Stand)||81.0 kg||62.2 kg||46.7 kg|
|Gross Weight (With Box)||105.9 kg||79.7 kg||60.7 kg|
|VESA Hole||400 × 400 mm (M8, 4 holes)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||20 to 80 % (Without Condensation)|
|Included||Power cord, DVI-D cable, Wireless remote control, Batteries, Setup manual, Clamp, Screw with washer, CD-ROM|
|Optional||Please see the chart below|
Local options: please contact your supplier.
- Although TFT colour LCD panels are produced with advanced technologies of very high accuracy, there may be some missing or defective pixels. Please note these phenomena are unavoidable.
- Be advised that processing original images, such as compressing or extending, for public display on a wide screen TV in a public area whether or not for profit may infringe rights protected under copyright laws.
- To connect the display to an Apple's Mac Series, an adapter (optional) may be required. Confirm the shape of the connector on your Apple's Mac Series. No adapter is required for connecting to a model with the mini D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- DisplayPort and DisplayPort Compliance Logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association in the United States and other countries.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- Images on the screen are pasted. Software shown on the screen is used for demonstration purposes only and may not be available commercially.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information