LED Poster A-series
LED-A019i / LED-A025i
Indoor all-in-one LED solution
Move your message to where it’ s needed most and deliver it more effectively right where it needs to be. NEC’ s LED A-series provides a free-standing message board that demands attention with its vivid, high contrast content.
Robust enough for use in public spaces, the A Series is the ideal replacement for static roll-up banners. Dynamic content can be updated as needed to provide wayfinding assistance or promotional signage in hotel lobbies, convention centres, at trade fairs or in shopping malls.
- Robust stand designSafe for use in areas of high public foot trattic.
- Screen protectionA clear protection layer guards the LEDs against damage.
- Mobile usageLight-weight and slim, the LED poster provides a stand-alone design that can be moved to wherever it is needed.
- Easy integrationThe poster can also be integrated into walls thanks to its removable stand and slim depth.
- Connectivity availability The A series is appropriately equipped with HDMI inputs, a USB port, and app-based content delivery.
|Pixel pitch||1.9 mm||2.5 mm|
|Resolution||288 × 972 pixel||224 × 756 pixel|
|Pixel configuration||3 in-1 SMD|
|Brightness (max.)||1000 cd/m2|
|Colour reproduction||13 bit|
|Viewing angle*||Left / right||75° / 75°|
|Upper / lower||70° / 70°|
|Operating temperature||-10 to 40°C (AC200 to 240 V) / -10 to 35°C (AC100 to 120 V)|
|Operating humidity||10 to 85% (with no condensation)|
|Input power||100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||All white Max. brightness||520 W|
|Weight / dimensions W x H x D||29.5 kg / 572 (W) x 1,902 (H) x 35 (D) mm (without stand)|
|IP standards||Front / rear||IP20 / IP20|
|Wireless||IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4G|
- *Brightness half angle
Data formats supported for a USB storage device
|Image codec||JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, WEBP|
|Movie codec||3GP, MOV, MP4, TS, WEBM|
|Video codec||H.264, H.265, MPEG4 Visual, VP8, VP9|
|Audio codec||AAC, PCM, Vorbis|
- *Some files may not be played even if they meet the conditions.
- *Some movie files may not be played normally depending on the type of USB memory,
the bit rate of the movie file and the number of reference frames.
- NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- The images in this brochure are samples.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. November 2019
Further trademark information