Now with the NEC MP-01, it is possible to easily produce programs for digital signage applications to inform and educate with a couple of clicks of your computer mouse. Scheduling software is included with the MP-01 allowing full control of your content on the system straight from the box. Up to 20 players can be networked and controlled from one PC, allowing your signage system to grow with you.
An easy to use digital signage player for use in shops, offices and public facilities or anywhere you need to get your message across.
Flexibly arrange the layout and schedule according to the respective requirements
Choose the optimum layout from 36 preset options combining video, still pictures, superimposed text and external sources including audio using the attached authoring software (in total 100 options by adding the edited layouts as well). With the scheduling function, it is possible to set the start and end time for programs to a certain date and time, as well as daily programs.
Apply different kinds of formatted content
Various kinds of formats of still pictures, videos and audio are supported.
(Max. resolution: 1920 x 1080)
|BMP, JPG, PNG|
|Video||MPEG1, MPEG2, Windows Media Video9|
- *PowerPoint® can be used through conversion to still pictures using the attached conversion software. However, animation and video cannot be converted.
- *The maximum capacity of program data is 0.45 times the capacity of the SD memory card for LAN distribution (0.9 GB for 2 GB). (The remaining capacity will be used for receiving the distributed signals). The capacity will be 0.9 times the capacity of the SD memory card if USB memory is used (1.8 GB for 2 GB). An SD card (commercially available) of up to 8 GB can be used.
Capable of displaying video images from external sources
Video images and sounds can be displayed together with still pictures and / or superimposed text by connecting external video to the S-terminal input connector and the audio input connector.
- *Protected video such as commercially available cinema DVDs may not be displayed due to copyright protection.
The Media Player supports various configurations from installation of a single unit to a network configuration with up to 20 Media Players.
Produced programs can be distributed via LAN
You can produce programs (for up to 20 units) with the attached authoring software using a PC for distribution to Media Players via LAN. On the Media Player, programs will be saved on the SD memory card and displayed on the display panel according to a preset schedule.
Transfer data easily from USB memory
Even if the Media Player cannot connect to the LAN network, programs produced on a PC can be saved in USB memory and copied to the Media Player.
The Media Player can be attached to the rear panel of an LCD display* or installed on the wall-mounting frame (optional), so that it is possible to minimize installation time and to save space for transportation.
- *It is possible to install the Media Player on the rear panel of our NEC Large Screen LCD Displays with the attached fittings.
|External interface||Video output||Resolution||1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz|
|1360 x 768 @ 60Hz(default settings)|
|1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz|
|1024 x 768 @ 60Hz|
|1680 x 1050 @ 60Hz|
|Audio output||Line out L/R x 1, 3.5Ø stereo mini jack|
|USB memory interface||USB memory connector|
|Memory card interface||Memory card (SD card) connector|
|Video input||Mini DIN 7P Connector |
S Video: NTSC/PAL
*Video signals with copy protection, such as commercially available movie DVDs, cannot be displayed due to copyright protection.
|Audio input||Line in L/R x 1, 3.5Ø stereo mini-jack|
|Remote control sensor||Infrared|
|Input for wireless remote control extension cable||2.5Ø mini-jack|
|Controlled output (maintenance terminal)||D-SUB 9pin|
|LAN terminal||RJ-45 10/100BASE-T|
|Clock function||Backup conducted with internal batteries (primary batteries)|
|Memory card (enclosed)||Capacity 2 Gbytes (format: FAT16) |
Media Player System file (pre-installed)
|External dimensions||247.6(W) x 143.6(D) x 33.7(H) mm|
|Power source||AC adaptor||Output +12 V |
|During standby||1W or less|
|Applicable standards||Safety: Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law (AC adapter, power cord), Electro-Magnetic Interference: VCCI-B|
|Packaging condition (weight/dimensions)||Approx. 2.3 kg/335.0 mm x 131.0 mm x 252.0 mm|
|Humidity||10%-80% (Make sure there is no condensation.)|
|Storage Conditions||Temperature||-10°C to 60°C|
|Humidity||10%-90% (Make sure there is no condensation.)|
Memory card, Memory card cover, Wireless remote control, AA batteries x 2, Wireless remote control extension cable, Double sided tape (for Wireless remote control extension cable), Video signal cable (DVI-D-DVI-D), Audio cable, USB cable extension, Bracket x 2, Power cord, AC adapter (DXW1225N-S0068Z), Set up guide, CD-ROM (User's Manual & software)
Authoring software recommended system requirements
- CPU: INTEL Pentium 3 1.0 GHz or higher recommended
- Memory: 256 Mbytes or more
- Resolution: 1024 x 768, 65,536 colours or more
- Compatible OS: Windows Vista® Ultimate/Business, Windows® XP Professional/Home Edition
- Although TFT colour LCD panels are produced with advanced technologies of very high accuracy, there may be some missing or defective pixels. Please note these phenomena are unavoidable.
- Be advised that processing original images, such as compressing or extending, for public display on a wide screen TV in a public area whether or not for profit may infringe rights protected under copyright laws.
- To connect the display to an Apple's Mac Series, an adapter (optional) may be required. Confirm the shape of the connector on your Apple's Mac Series. No adapter is required for connecting to a model with the mini D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- Images on the screen are pasted. Software shown on the screen is used for demonstration purposes only and may not be available commercially.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information