MP10RX (Wireless Solution)
Wireless Presentation solution for NEC Projectors and Displays, supporting multiple simultaneous connections on Win / MAC / iOS / Android™.
Delivering Genuine Benefits
- Simply use the wireless auto connect + PIN to mirror your Full-HD content to large format displays and projectors.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Connect your own device supporting Win, MAC, Android and iOS operating systems.
Improve your Productivity & Teamwork
- Empower meeting participants by connecting up to 12 mobile devices. All wirelessly connected devices can share content while switching presenter on-the-fly.
Serve your Guests with Wireless Presenting
- Use wireless plug & play USB token without installing software on presenting devices.
- Stand out from the crowd and draw attention by broadcasting your presentation to 4 MultiPresenter linked large format displays and projectors.
Share with your Audience
- Follow presentations on your own device using web- and file-sharing while creating individual notes.
Protect your Investment
- Bundle NEC projectors and large format displays with MultiPresenter, adding wireless collaboration to your meeting rooms.
Advanced Networking Capabilities
Multi-screen Projection Function*1
- The multi-screen projection function allows for the sharing of screens of multiple devices on various split-screen displays.
Display information from up to 50*2 PCs, tablet PCs, smart phones, and other network connected devices on a multi-screen display of up to 16 screens.
Easily share screens and information regardless of device or operating system.
- *1:PCs, Smart phones and tablets require the download and installation of our MultiPresenter software.
- *2:The connection of 50 devices to the network requires construction of a wireless LAN environment, such as the use of a separate access point.
Web Sharing Function
- Without the need for exclusive software, it enables you to share images and files between the MultiPresenter Stick and computers in the same network by accessing the web server of the MultiPresenter Stick utilizing the web browser.
|Video / Audio Output||1× HDMI male|
|Supported Output resolutions||1920 × 1080, 1280 × 800, 1024 × 768|
|Connector||1× USB 2.0 Type-A|
|Operating temperature||0°C to +40°C|
|Storage temperature||–10°C to +60°C|
|Size||117 mm × 47 mm × 14 mm|
|Wireless LAN||IEEE802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz) Built-in|
|Power Delivery||Micro USB 2.0 Type-B|
|Power Supply||5 V / 3 A|
|Power consumption (Standby / On)||<0.1W / 10W|
|Accessories||AC Power adapter, HDMI Extender |
Cable (200 mm), Free MultiPresenter
Sender Apps for iOS, Android, MAC, Win
|Shipping countries||AC Power Adapter Plug|
|DS1-MP10RX1||Canada, Taiwan, USA, Philippines,
Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Vietnam
|DS1-MP10RX2||Europe (28 countries), Indonesia, Israel,
Russia, Turkey, UAE, South Africa
|DS1-MP10RX4||Hong Kong, Ireland, Malaysia, Malta,
Singapore, United Kingdom, Cyprus
|DS1-MP10RX5||Australia, New Zealand|
Operation button / indicator section
- HDBaseT and the HDBaseT Alliance logo are trademarks of the HDBaseT Alliance.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- MHL and the MHL logo are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of MHL, LLC in the United States and/or other countries.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- The images in this brochure are samples.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice.
All rights reserved.
Further trademark information