70" MultiSync P702
Reliability for 24/7 operation
|Model||Viewable Image Size||Brightness||Maximum display pixels||Viewing angle||Contrast ratio|
|P702||70"||Maximum value 600cd/m²
Standard value 420cd/m²
|1,920 x 1,080||Horizontal 178°
70" professional-grade, full high-definition LCD displays ideal for 24/7 digital signage applications
Stable and reliable 24/7 operation in full HD
The professional-grade construction of P702 panel contributes to 24/7 usage, an overall longer panel life, lower likelihood of the Mura effect from localized heat, virtually no image retention and the ability to use in landscape or portrait orientation. Thermal protection of the panels starts with an extra thermal layer on the display panels to diffuse heat, followed by multi-fan-based technology specially designed to work in both landscape and portrait modes and be controlled locally or remotely. Internal temperature sensors control self-protective circuits, while special self-diagnostics communicate the status of the thermal characteristics.
Ambient light mode adjusts the panel brightness automatically to match ambient light conditions
With this feature the brightness level is adjusted automatically, ensuring perfect brightness at all times avoiding uncomfortable brightness levels and reducing unnecessary power consumption. The ambient light sensor can be programmed by the user to perfectly adjust the sensor performance to the users needs.
A wide array of inputs and built-in speakers provide highly effective transmission
Equipped with DisplayPort, the PC connection interface of the next generation
In addition to HDMI and DVI-D terminals, these displays are equipped with DisplayPort connectors. This PC connection interface standard supports both high-speed signal transmission up to 10.8 Gbps and high resolution display. The sleek single cable can receive both video and audio signals and supports a long signal transmission distance, which is useful for exhibitions and events.
Built-in speakers for multi-media experience
As standard, 10W+10W stereo speakers are built inside the rear cabinet to preserve the elegant profile of the display.
Daisy chain function for digital signal
DisplayPort and DVI-D OUT connectors enable daisy chaining of digital signals, which prevents signal degradation during transmission.
- * When using DisplayPort connections for daisy chaining, up to 30 devices can be connected.
- * The number of connectable is nine units. The number may vary due to the equipment used, and the use of DVI-D cables and DVI-D splitters.
A built-in expansion slot for flexible functionality and installation
Expansion slot for enhanced functionality
This series comes with an expansion slot, enabling you to expand or add functions to the display. You can integrate an internal board at any time, future proofing your investment.
Flexible installation opportunities
The expansion slot enables you to integrate an internal board, which provides greater flexibility to install displays in locations without space for display devices like computers and display controllers. With a conversion adapter(SB-02AM: option), you can also use OPS*-compliant SBC.
- *OPS is a standard set up by Intel Corporation.
|SBC (Single Board Controller)
NET-SBC-01 (with OS)
NET-SBC-02 (without OS)
|Media Player Board
|HD-SDI Board |
SBC (Single Board Controller)
This image is when the OPS is attached.
High reliability and user-friendly control function for professional use
P702 boasts the industry's most extensive control, diagnostics and communication features, providing the highest level of remote display management.
- RS-232C enables multi-display control and daisy chain, allowing for individual and group-addressable control, and simple, effective setup and monitoring of the display.
- Ethernet connectivity adds the same RS-232C control plus automatic email notification for diagnostic purposes.
- SNMP function allows users to control and monitor items such as power, brightness and screen mode via network.
- DDC/CI standard allows PC control of the display based on the VESA command set.
Advanced green technologies provide a lower total cost of ownership
P702 comes packed with eco-friendly features decreasing energy consumption, lowering your expenses over the lifecycle of the display and contributing to environmental awareness.
- Carbon footprint meter helps track and calculate the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
- Real-time clock/round-the-clock scheduling allows advanced scheduling of monitor powering up/down, increasing panel lifetime, reducing power consumption and saving the time and expense of finding and purchasing a third-party scheduling solution.
- Cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) backlighting enables to reduce the power consumption, while increasing the life of the panel and contrast ratio.
|Viewable Size (Diagonal)||70"|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness (typical/Maximum)||420 cd/m² / 600 cd/m²|
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||2000:1|
|Active Screen Area (W X H)||61.0 x 34.3 in. / |
1549.4 x 871.6 mm
|Input Terminals||RGB1 (Digital)||DVI-D|
|RGB2 (Analog)||Mini D-sub 15 pin|
|RGB3 (Analog)||5 BNC (RGB/HV)|
|Video 1||Composite (BNC)|
|Component Video 1
|Sharing with 5 BNC (RGB/HV)|
|Audio||Audio 1 & 2 (Stereo Mini Jack), Audio 3 Stereo (RCA), HDMI|
|Output Terminal||RGB (Digital)||DVI-D ( DVI-D IN, HDMI IN), DisplayPort ( DisplayPort IN)|
|Audio||Stereo Mini Jack|
|External Control||RS-232C in/out for multiple monitor control, Ethernet, IR, DDC/CI|
|Speaker Output||External Speaker||15W Stereo / 8Ω|
|Internal Speaker||10W Stereo / 8Ω|
|Additional Features||Advanced thermal capabilities, Sealed professional panel, Expansion slot, Ethernet control and Communication, CableComp+, TileMatrix (10x10), |
TileComp, Programmable lookup tables, Plug and Play (DDC/CI, DDC2B), PIP (remote), POP, 6-axis colour adjustment, Multi-level programmable zoom,
Scheduler (w/ RTC), Sharpness/softness, Off-timer (countdown), Screen saver, Vacation switch, 10-bit gamma,
AutoBright (signal input), Windows Vista-certified IR, Portrait-capable,
Metal rear cabinet, Handles, Touch- and protective screen-ready, Ambient light sensor,
Carbon footprint meter, Colour temperature adjustment (2600-10,000K)
|Power Requirements||8.2 A@100-120V |
|Power Consumption (typical)||545W|
|Power Consumption - Standby Mode||<0.5W|
|Bezel Width (L/R, T/B)||2.5 in. / 2.5 in., |
62.4 mm / 63.4 mm
|Dimensions (without stand; WxHxD)||66.1 x 39.5 x 7.8 in. / |
1680 x 1004 x 198 mm
|Packaging Dimensions (WxHxD)||76.8 x 49.6 x 18.1 in. / |
1950 x 1260 x 460 mm
|Net Weight (without stand)||208.3 lbs. / 94.5 kg|
|Gross Weight (with box)||251.3 lbs. / 114 kg|
|VESA Hole Configuration||400 x 400 mm (4 holes)|
|Operating Temperature||41-104°F / 5-40°C *1|
|Operating Humidity||20 - 80% (Non-Condensing)|
|Included||Power cord, Mini D-sub 15 pin cable, Wireless remote control, Batteries, Cable cover, |
Setup manual, Clamps, Screws, CD-ROM (user manual), Eyebolt
|Optional||Stand (ST-701), Speakers (SP-RM1), |
DVI Daisy Chain Board (SB-L008WU),
Media Player Board (SB-L008KU),
HD-SDI Board (SB-L007KK),
Slot Adapter (SB-02AM),
SBC (N8000-8830 / N8000-8822) *2
- *1 :With OPS-SBC installed into P702 @41-95°F / 5-35°C *2 : SB-02AM required
NOTE: Technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Although TFT colour LCD panels are produced with advanced technologies of very high accuracy, there may be some missing or defective pixels. Please note these phenomena are unavoidable.
- Be advised that processing original images, such as compressing or extending, for public display on a wide screen TV in a public area whether or not for profit may infringe rights protected under copyright laws.
- To connect the display to an Apple's Mac Series, an adapter (optional) may be required. Confirm the shape of the connector on your Apple's Mac Series. No adapter is required for connecting to a model with the mini D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- Images on the screen are pasted. Software shown on the screen is used for demonstration purposes only and may not be available commercially.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information