MultiSync V554-T / V484-T / V404-T
Impressive touch solutions have never been easier to create.
|Model||Viewable Image Size||Maximum display pixels|
|V554-T||55"||1,920 × 1,080 |
|V484-T||48"||1,920 × 1,080|
|V404-T||40"||1,920 × 1,080|
Drive your ambition beyond the limits of a passive video wall to achieve high-performance multi-touch capabilities with the NEC touch system.
An Attractive Screen that is Scratch Resistant and Limits Background Reflections from External Light
The screen employs a one-sided anti-glare coating with smooth finger-sliding and a 4.0-mm thick glass to protect from scratches and impacts. Furthermore, the high luminance of 440 cd/m2 provides a readable display even in bright locations.
Up to 10-point Multi-touch Gesture Support Allows Operations from Multiple Users
The display employs an infrared touch panel that allows multiple inputs, so it can be used by multiple users. The display can even be used while wearing gloves.
*An application that supports multiple inputs is required.
Modern and Slim Design
The new elegant slim design provides unobtrusive integration into any application and environment. The simplicity of its shape supports an unhindered viewing experience ensuring that the screen content is the prevalent factor. Its reduced depth means that access to buildings and integration within interior design is straightforward and hassle-free.
Out of the Box Signage Solution
The integrated media player supports easy content playback and management for out-of-the box signage solutions that could not be simpler. Content can be transferred through the USB interface or a network connection.
A modular open platform approach is the smartest way to deliver tailor-made signage solutions, where scalable computing power such as Raspberry Pi compute modules or OPS* slot-in PCs are seamlessly embedded into the display.
SpectraView® Engine Precisely Recreates Colours with High Precision
The display can reproduce colours more accurately because it is equipped with a 3D lookup table and unique colour conversion algorithm through its dedicated image processing. Various colour gamuts can be expressed precisely according to sRGB and other industry standards without calibration of each image-quality setting. In addition, display settings designed for different applications are preset at the factory as “Picture Mode” settings, so you can use a setting quickly by selecting it from the menu.
Support for MultiProfiler® Software to Easily Realize Various Emulation Functions
The display supports MultiProfiler®, NEC’s unique application software. Applying an ICC profile* to the display easily enables advanced colour reproduction, and you can also create and save ICC profiles for displays that require colour management.
* ICC profile: A file established by the International Color Consortium (ICC) that lists the colour gamut of the device to determine how a specific device reproduces colour.
Files can be created for three main device types: displays, input devices (digital cameras, scanners, etc.) and output devices (printers, etc.).
Advanced Heat Management
Monitoring and managing the temperature of each display is crucial to secure reliability and longevity.
An industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics, and fan-based technology allow for 24/7 operation and protect your display investment.
Intelligent Wireless Data Function
The built-in near field communication (NFC) chip allows data to be read and written via a mobile phone or tablet PC. Users can significantly reduce installation costs as displays can be easily configured and serviced using the NEC NFC Android app. This is available even when the display is switched off and is especially useful on larger installations.
Human Sensor and Advanced Auto Dimming
This optional human (motion) sensor accessory (KT-RC2) helps to deliver creative digital signage to end users by allowing for dynamic control of brightness, audio and source inputs while saving on operating costs. Built-in auto dimming adjusts the backlight of the LCD automatically depending on the amount of ambient light.
• Practical example
Simplify your installations with HDBaseT, which is optimized for video applications and supports uncompressed Full-HD digital video, audio,
Ethernet, and various control signals. With only a single cable (up to 100 m) to run, infrastructure and labour costs are reduced, installations are significantly easier, and there is no cable clutter to manage. With uncompressed HD video support, images have never been more stunning. What’s more, control signals are contained in the same cable.
* Requires the optional HDBaseT board, SB-07BC
NaViSet® Administrator 2
This software is an all-in-one remote support solution that runs from a central location and provides monitoring, asset management and control of the majority of NEC display devices and Windows computers. It is ideal for multi-device installations over larger infrastructures.
Dedicated Colour Calibration Software*
As the brightness and colour temperature of the LCD change with time, colours may not match across multiple screens. Our dedicated colour calibration software ensures colour uniformity and fidelity across multiple screens, creating a perfectly matched image in tiled environments.
* NEC Display Wall Calibrator
Proof of Play
This function provides accurate proof that displays are working as established and is helpful when checking on the status of the displays installed at a user’s site.
Other Useful Features and Functions
- Landscape/portrait capable
- Plug and play (DDC/CI, DDC2B)
- Scheduler with real-time clock
- HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Intelligent power management system
- Ethernet and RS-232C control
- Power-on delay
- CRESTRON ROOMVIEW™
- Screen saver function
- AMX Discovery HTTP server
- Aspect ratio control
- Memo function
- Carbon footprint meter
- Status log function
- Image and on-screen display flip
- Firmware update over LAN
- Picture-in-picture, picture-out-picture
- Rear metal cabinet with VESA Standard
(FDMIv1) Mounting Interface
- Built in speakers
- Point zoom
- Control lock function
- 6-axis colour adjustments and sRGB standard
- Advanced video settings
(Noise reduction, adaptive contrast)
- Colour temperature adjustment
- Programmable gamma setting (3 settings)
- DICOM simulation
|Viewable size (diagonal)||55"/ 1,387.8 mm||48"/ 1,209.4 mm||40"/ 1,016.1 mm|
|Active screen area
(W × H)
|1,209.6 × 680.4 mm||1,054.1 × 592.9 mm||885.6 × 498.2 mm|
|Native resolution||1,920 × 1,080|
|Brightness (maximum @25°C)||440 cd/m2|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||1,200:1 (Native contrast)||4,000:1 (Native contrast)|
|Viewing angle [°]||178 horizontal / 178 vertical (at CR>10)|
|Response time (typical)||8 ms (G to G)|
|Backlight||Edge LED backlight|
|Input terminals||DisplayPort||DisplayPort × 2|
|HDMI||HDMI × 2|
|DVI||DVI-D × 1|
|VGA||Mini D-sub 15 pin × 1|
|Video||RCA × 1|
|Audio||Digital: HDMI × 2, DisplayPort × 2, Analogue: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack × 2|
|Output terminals||DisplayPort||DisplayPort × 1|
|Audio||3.5 mm stereo mini jack × 1|
|External control||RS232C||D-Sub 9 pin × 1|
|Ethernet||RJ-45 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX × 2 (In/out)|
|Remote in||3.5 mm stereo mini jack × 1|
|Remote out||Possible via Ethernet|
|DDC/CI||Mini D-sub 15 pin / DVI-D|
|USB hub||Upstream||USB Type B × 1|
|Downstream||USB Type A × 1|
|Power supply||USB Type A 5V / 2A × 1|
|Media player||USB Type A × 1|
|Service||USB Type A × 1|
|Option slots||Expansion slots||Open pluggable specification (NEC / Intel OPS standard) × 1, micro SD card × 1, interface extension × 1|
|Speaker output||External speakers||15 W + 15 W (8 Ω)|
|Internal speakers||10 W + 10 W|
(100 – 240 V)
|3.3 – 1.4 A||2.7 – 1.1 A||2.7 – 1.1 A|
|110 W||85 W||75 W|
|Bezel width||33.4 mm|
(without stands: W × H × D)
|1,278.6 × 749.4
× 85.9 mm
|1,122.9 × 661.7
× 77.7 mm
|954.4 × 567.0 |
× 77.7 mm
(with stands: W × H × D)
|1,278.6 × 782.1
× 267.7 mm
|1,122.9 × 693.0
× 267.7 mm
|954.4 × 598.3 |
× 267.7 mm
(W × H × D)
|1,475 × 972
× 281 mm
|1,305 × 850
× 250 mm
|1,120 × 745 |
× 224 mm
|Net weight (without stands)||39.0 kg||28.5 kg||22.7 kg|
|Gross weight (with box)||49.9 kg||37.0 kg||29.4 kg|
|VESA compatible mounting interface||300 × 300 mm (M6, 4 holes)|
|Supported orientations||Landscape, Portrait|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 35°C|
|Operating humidity||20% to 80% (without condensation)|
|Detection method||IR scanning method|
|Operating system||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10|
|Multi-touch||More than 2 touches with Windows 7 (limited accuracy) or later|
|Protective glass||Tempered 4 mm glass with anti-glare coating|
|Transparency||More than 88%|
|Surface hardness||6 H|
|Impact resistance*||130 cm|
|Included||Power cord, DVI-D cable, USB cable, IR remote control, batteries, setup manual, clamp and screw× 1, wall mount adapter sleeve × 4, wall mount screw × 4, SD-card cover and screw × 1, CD-ROM|
* The distance of a steel ball (weight: 500 g) in one free fall without breaking.
|OPS-Single Board Controller (Computer)||HDBaseT||HDMI and DisplayPort||SDI|
|Core i5 60GB-SSD||Core i5 320GB-HDD||3G-SDI||HD-SDI|
|Raspberry Pi Interface
|Sensor Kit Human (Motion), ambient light
|Speaker||Stand||Wireless MultiPresenter Stick|
Local options: please contact your supplier.
- NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation.
- MultiSync, NaViSet and MultiProfiler are trademarks or registered trademarks of NEC Display Solutions, Ltd. in Japan, the United States and other countries.
- SpectraView is a trademark or registered trademark of NEC Display Solutions, Ltd. in the United States and other countries.
- MultiPresenter is the trademark of NEC Display Solutions, Ltd. in Japan, and other countries.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- DisplayPort and DisplayPort Compliance Logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association in the United States and other countries.
- Trademark PJLink is a trademark applied for trademark rights in Japan, the United States and other countries and areas.
- HDBaseT™ and the HDBaseT Alliance logo are trademarks of the HDBaseT Alliance.
- Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- CRESTRON and CRESTRON ROOMVIEW are trademarks or registered trademarks of Crestron Electronics, Inc. AMX is a trademark or registered trademark of AMX in the United States and other countries.
- VESA is a trademark of a nonprofit organization, Video Electronics Standard Association.
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- microSD is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Adobe® is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and other countries.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- The images in this brochure are samples.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. November 2017
Further trademark information