MultiSync V651-TM / V462-TM
Cost effective, high quality digital signage displays. Equipped with a built-in expansion slot, providing flexibility, functionality and installation.
Full connectivity with superior cost performance
Full HD-compatible LCD display to make your massage more vibrant
Adopts Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080, which will help your most subtle content to be displayed as they are and make it more impactful.
Equipped with DisplayPort, the PC connection interface of the next generation
In addition to HDMI and DVI-D terminals, these displays are equipped with DisplayPort connector. This PC connection interface standard supports both high-speed signal transmission up to 10.8 G bps and high resolution display. The sleek single cable can receive both video and audio signals and supports along signal transmission distance, which is useful for exhibitions and events.
Built-in speakers easily provide audio information
As standard 10W+10W stereo speakers are built inside of the rear cabinet not to deteriorate the crisp profile of the display.
Continuing the development concepts of the higher-end models
MultiSync® V series deliver a superior cost performance both through its use of an LCD panel that minimizes uneven brightness and colour and because of the relentless focus on brightness, contrast and other basic performance criteria, such as the response speed.
Daisy chain function for digital signal
DVI-D IN and DVI-D OUT connectors enable daisy chaining of digital signals, which will prevent signal degradation during transmission. RS-232C enables multi-display control and daisy chain, allowing for individual and group-addressable control, and simple, effective setup and monitoring of the display.
- *The number of connectable units is nine. The number may vary due to the equipment used, and the use of DVI-D cables and DVI-D splitters.
Digital signage made easy
In addition to remote control by RS-232C, the V series is also compatible with LAN control by connection through a network. These remote display management functions make it easy to implement various digital signage systems. The combination with a Media Player(MP-01) or Media Player Board* (SB-L008KU) provides superior cost per formance digital signage systems for applications such as retail signage, reception and lobby information.
Make the signage more interactive with touch panel.
Reliable design by reinforced glass.
Features 4-6mm reinforced glass that prevents scratches on the screen surface at maximum.
Up to 4-point multi-touch input is possible
Up to 4-point multi-touch input is possible and the touch panel can be used without special electronic pen.
Touch panel specifications
|Detection Method||Optical imaging method|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Vista, XP|
|Number of events||Up to 4 touchs meets windows requirements|
|Protective Grass||Thickness||V651-TM:about 6.0mm AR coating(both)|
|V462-TM:about 4.0mm AR coarting(both)|
|Power supply||No external power supply(internal power supply is mounted)|
A built-in expansion slot for flexible functionality and installation
Flexible installation opportunities
This series come with an expansion slot enables you to embed an internal PC which provides greater flexibility to install displays in locations without space for display devices like computers and display controllers. With conversion adapter(SB-02AM: option), you can also use OPS-compliant SBC(Single Board Controller）.
|SBC (Single Board Controller)
NET-SBC-01 (with OS)
NET-SBC-02 (without OS)
|Media Player Board
|HD-SDI Board |
|3G-SDI Board |
|Slot Adapter |
High reliability and user-friendly control function for professional use
The V Series touts the industry’ s most extensive control, diagnostics and communication, providing the highest level of remote display management.
- Ethernet connectivity adds the same RS-232C control plus automatic email notification for diagnostic purposes.
- SNMP function allows users to control and monitor items such as power, brightness and screen mode via network.
- DDC/CI standard allows PC control of the display based on the VESA command set.
(For use in landscape position only)
|Viewable Size (Diagonal)||46"||65"|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness *3 (typical/Maximum)||330 cd/m² / 430 cd/m²||360 cd/m² / 480 cd/m²|
|Contrast Ratio (typical *3)||3000:1||5000:1|
|Active Screen Area (W X H)||1018.1 x 572.7mm||1428.5 x 803.5 mm|
|Input Terminals||RGB1 (Digital)||DVI-D|
|RGB2 (Analog)||Mini D-sub 15-pin|
|RGB3 (Analog)||5 BNC (RGBHV)|
|Video 1||2 Composite (BNC) ( 1 is sharing with 5 BNC)|
|Component Video 1
|Component BNC（sharing with 5 BNC)|
|Audio||Audio 1 & 2 (Stereo Mini Jack), Audio 3 Stereo (RCA), HDMI, DisplayPort|
|Audio||Stereo Mini Jack|
|External Control||RS-232C in/out for multiple monitor control, Ethernet, IR, DDC/CI,USB|
|Speaker Output||External Speaker||15W Stereo / 8Ω|
|Internal Speaker||10W Stereo / 12Ω|
|Additional Features||Advanced thermal capabilities, Sealed professional panel, Expansion slot, Ethernet control and communication, CableComp+, TileMatrix (10x10), TileComp, |
Programmable lookup tables, Plug and Play (DDC/CI, DDC2B), PIP (remote), POP, 6-axis colour adjustment, Off timer (countdown), Screen saver, Vacation switch,
10-bit gamma, Autobright (signal input), Portrait-capable, Metal rear cabinet, Handles, Touch- and protective screen-ready, Carbon footprint meter,
Colour temperature adjustment (2600-10,000K), Multi-level programmable zoom, Scheduler (w/ RTC), Sharpness/softness, Windows Vista-certified, IR
|Power Requirements||3.1 A@100-120V
|5.1 A@100V |
|Power Consumption (typical)||165W||330W|
|Power Consumption - Standby Mode||<0.5W|
|Bezel Width (L/R, T/B)||2.0 in. / 1.8 in. , 50.4mm / 45.0mm||2.1 in. / 2.0 in. , 53.5mm / 50.5mm|
|Dimensions (without stand; WxHxD)||44.2 x 26.2 x 4.8 in. / 1121.5 x 664.7 x 121.5 mm||60.6 x 35.8 x 5.2 in. / 1540.4 x 909.2 x 132.7 mm|
|Packaging Dimensions (WxHxD)||50.3 x 30.7 x 9.9 in. / 1278.0 x 779.0 x 252.0mm||71.5 x 46.9 x 14.8 in. / 1816.0 x 1190.0 x 375.0mm|
|Net Weight (without stand)||73.6 lbs. / 33.4 kg||165.4 lbs. / 75 kg|
|Gross Weight (with box)||86.9 lbs. / 39.4 kg||195.1 lbs. / 88.5 kg|
|VESA Hole Configuration||300 x 300mm (4 holes)||400 x 400mm (4 hole)|
|Operating Temperature||5-40°C / 41-104°F|
|Operating Humidity||20 - 80% (Non-Condensing)|
|Included||Power cord, 15-pin Mini D-sub, Cable, Setup manual, Wireless remote control, |
Batteries, Thumubscrew for optional stand *1, CD-ROM (user manual), Clamp, Eyebolt *2 , USB cable
Media Player Board (SB-L008KU),
|Stand (ST-651), |
Media Player Board (SB-L008KU),
- *1:V651-TM not included *2: V651-TM only *3: Factory shipping condition *4: SB-02AM is required.
NOTE: Technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Although TFT colour LCD panels are produced with advanced technologies of very high accuracy, there may be some missing or defective pixels. Please note these phenomena are unavoidable.
- Be advised that processing original images, such as compressing or extending, for public display on a wide screen TV in a public area whether or not for profit may infringe rights protected under copyright laws.
- To connect the display to an Apple's Mac Series, an adapter (optional) may be required. Confirm the shape of the connector on your Apple's Mac Series. No adapter is required for connecting to a model with the mini D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- Images on the screen are pasted. Software shown on the screen is used for demonstration purposes only and may not be available commercially.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information