An ultra narrow bezel enables a virtually seamless video wall
The X461UNV features ultra-narrow bezel of only 6.7 mm (4.3 mm on the left and top, and 2.4 mm on the right and bottom). The joints between the displays are almost unnoticeable giving the feeling of a seamless panel that makes possible more natural multi-screen display.
|Area not displayed||4.6mm||2.7mm||7.3mm|
Max. 10 x 10 Multi Screen Configurations
Maximum 10 horizontal & vertical multi screen configuration available using tile matrix function enables 460" video wall. Multi screen configurations can be transported and installed to existing buildings easier than compared to super 100" large screen displays.
AMBIENT Mode Automatically Adjust Brightness
Functions newly loaded for automatically controlling display brightness to the perfect brightness recognizing changes to surrounding brightness by connecting the optional sensor unit to this device. Power usage at eco-standby reduced to maximum 0.5W. No excess power used contributing to global environment preservation.
Multi Screen Color Alignment Compatibility at Shipment
X461UNV is shipped after brightness and color temperature adjusted separately*. This pre-adjusted shipment realizes easy installation and good image quality of video walls.
- *Set within Brightness 500cd/m2, Color Temperature 10000k range.
Calibration Function for Multi Screen Aging
Uses dedicated calibration software and commercially available color sensor when color differences occur with each display due to aging changes, simplifying color alignment.
Color Alignment Settings
3 Steps for Calibration
- Launches dedicated calibration software to measure monitor brightness and color temperature with color sensor for each LCD.
- Sets target brightness/color temperature/gamma values after measurement.
- Executes batch calibration.
Control using network connection with LAN Control
Simplifies central control of multiple displays
Supports remote control through multi connection using RS-232C and LAN control using connection via network. Display operations and setting can be changed from 1 host computer.
- Power ON/OFF
- Switch Display Input
- Adjust Contrast/Brightness
- Check Internal Temperature
- Check Input Signal Status
- Change Screen Size
"Self Diagnostics Function" for Quick, Easy Problem Finding
Failure location detection/clarification and fast recovery response with 1 or many devices connected.
- *Effective with RS-232C and LAN control.
- Backlight Lighting Status
- Power Monitoring
- Temperature Increase in Main Unit
- *Remote control and "Self Diagnostics Function" require separate control application development.
|Viewable Size (Diagonal)||46"|
|Native Resolution||1366 x 768|
|Brightness (typical)||390 cd/m² (450 cd/m² max.)|
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||3000:1|
|Active Screen Area (W X H)||40.1 x 22.5 in. (1018.4 x 572.5mm)|
|Input Terminals||RGB1 (Digital)||DVI-D|
|RGB3 (Analog)||Analog 15-pin Mini D-sub|
|RGB4 (Analog)||5 BNC (RGBHV)|
|Video 1||Composite (Shared RCA & BNC)|
|Component Video 1 & 2 (DVD/HD)||Component BNC (RCA)|
|Audio||Audio 1 (Mini Pin Jack), Audio 2 & 3 Stereo (RCA), Audio 4 HDMI|
|External Control||RS-232C/out for multiple monitor control, Ethernet, IR, DDC/CI|
|Additional Features||Ultra-narrow bezel, Advanced thermal capabilities, Sealed panel design, |
Expansion slot, TileMatrix (10x10), TileComp, CableComp+,
Ethernet Control and Communication, Carbon footprint meter, Plug and Play
(DDC/CI, DDC2B), Scheduler (w/ RTC), Sharpness/softness adjustment,
Screen saver function, Ambient light sensor (AmbiBright), Metal rear cabinet,
POP Side-by Side, Kensington lock, Handles, Variable picture modes,
Input labeling, Backlight adjust, Aspect ratio control
|Power Requirements||2.9 A @ 100 - 120V 1.2 A @ 220 - 240V|
|Power Consumption (typical)||125W|
|Power Consumption - ECO Standby||<0.5W|
|Bezel Width (R/B, T/L)||0.2 in. / 0.1 in., 4.6mm / 2.7mm|
|Dimensions (without stand; WxHxD)||40.4 x 22.8 x 5.0 in. / 1025.7 x 579.8 x 128.1mm|
|Packaging Dimensions (WxHxD)||50.3 x 33.0 x 12.3 in. / 1278.0 x 837.0 x 312.0mm|
|Net Weight (without stand)||59.1 lbs. / 26.8 kg|
|Gross Weight (without pallet)||75.8 lbs. / 34.4 kg|
|VESA Hole Configuration||300 x 300mm (M6, 4 holes)|
|Operating Temperature||41-104°F / 5-40°C|
|Operating Humidity||20 - 80%|
|Included||Setup, Power cord, Video signal cable, Stereo mini plug cable, Clamps, |
Screws, CD-ROM, Thumbscrews for optional stands, Cable cover
|Optional||Stand (ST-4620), DVI Daisy Chain (SB-L008WU), |
HD-SDI Card (SB-L007KK), SBC (NET-SBC-01/NET-SBC-02), KT-RC,
NOTE: Technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
Remote Control Kit
Remote Controller/Sensor Unit/ Unit Connection Cable
Horizontal Positioning Dedicated Independent Stand
DVI Daisy Chain Board
- Equipped with DVI-D（Input） and DVI-D（Through Out） Attached to option slot
- Can connect up to Max. 9 with daisy chain
- Power Save Mode not available
- Includes one（1）2m DVI-D cable
Over Frame Kit
Plate set for covering monitors sides （horizontal and vertical）
- Frame Top x 1
- Frame Left x 1
- Frame Bottom x 1
- Corner x 4
- Frame Right x 1
- Joint x 4
Wall Mount Kit
WM-46UN-L（Horizontal Installed Type）
WM-46UN-P（Vertical Installed Type）
Multi screen configuration support jig set equipped with micro adjustment function（horizontal/vertical）
- Wall Side Jig（Top）x 1 ・Wall Side Jig（Bottom）x 1
- Display Jig（Top）x 2 ・Display Jig（Bottom）x 2 ・Adjustment Pin x 2
- Stopper x 2 ・Attachment Screw x 20 ・Hexagonal Wrench x 1
- Although TFT colour LCD panels are produced with advanced technologies of very high accuracy, there may be some missing or defective pixels. Please note these phenomena are unavoidable.
- Be advised that processing original images, such as compressing or extending, for public display on a wide screen TV in a public area whether or not for profit may infringe rights protected under copyright laws.
- To connect the display to an Apple's Mac Series, an adapter (optional) may be required. Confirm the shape of the connector on your Apple's Mac Series. No adapter is required for connecting to a model with the mini D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- Images on the screen are pasted. Software shown on the screen is used for demonstration purposes only and may not be available commercially.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information