46" MultiSync X462S
Thinner and lighter for sleek, discreet digital signage.
|Model||Viewable Image Size||Brightness||Maximum display pixels||Viewing angle||Contrast ratio|
|X462S||46"||Maximum value 700cd/m²
Standard value 500cd/m²
|1,920 x 1,080||Horizontal 178°
White LED backlight technology enables a super slim and light weight design, providing you with unprecedented layout and installation flexibility
Ultra sleek and lightweight - that's the NEC new super-slim series
The panel can be installed both horizontally and vertically to accommodate various installation requirements. It can also be placed face up embedded on the floor or a table to facilitate more creative digital signage configurations.
An extremely thin and lightweight body
The thin body of 46.1 mm makes digital signage possible without disturbing the aesthetic of the room or the design space, even when mounted on a wall or a pillar. The weight has been reduced by 13% compared to previous models, which greatly simplifies installation.
Face-up installation is also possible
The display can be installed both horizontally and vertically to meet various installation requirements. It can also be floor mounted or table top mounted face up while continuing to operate.
Full HD LCD in a slim 18.7 mm bezel
Full HD (1920×1080) large LCD panel comes in a slim 18.7 mm bezel.
10W monaural speaker built-in to easily emit messages
A built-in 10W monaural speaker effectively adds audio to in-store product advertising.
Advanced green technologies provide a lower total cost of ownership
This series comes packed with eco-friendly features, decreasing energy consumption, lowering your expenses over the lifecycle of the display and contributing to environmental awareness.
- The panel employs white LED backlight and contains no mercury to minimise the effects on the environment. Furthermore, the energy consumption, and thereby CO₂ emissions, have been reduced by 29% compared to our P series.
- An ambient light sensor ensures consistent brightness regardless of the lighting conditions, while allowing the user to set the brightness level to a pre-determined lower level to automatically compensate and reduce the brightness, thereby decreasing power consumption.
- A carbon footprint meter helps track and calculate the conservation of greenhouse gas emissions in real time.
- Real-time clock/round-the-clock scheduling allows advanced scheduling of monitor powering up/ down, increasing panel lifetime, reducing power consumption and saving the time and expense of finding and purchasing a third-party scheduling solution.
The professional-grade construction of the panel contributes to 24/7 usage, overall longer panel life, lower likelihood of Mura effect from localized heat, virtually no image retention and the ability to use in landscape or portrait orientation.
Calibration function for multi displays
Calibrator for colour setting uses dedicated calibration software* and commercially available colour sensor* when colour differences occur with each display due to aging changes, simplifying colour alignment.
For better expandability and installability
Option slot mounted to extend functions
Installing the Display controller (SBC*) into the expansion slot of the display will allow you to mount the display on a ceiling or a wall without the bother of looking for extra space.
- *OPS (open pluggable specification) is an open standard for Digital signage set up by Intel Corporation in Oct- 2010
Daisy chain function for digital signal
DVI-D IN and DVI-D OUT connectors enable daisy chaining of digital signals preventing signal degradation during transmission.
- **The number of connectable units is nine.The number of connectable units may vary depending on the equipment used,and the use of DVI-D cables and DVI-D splitters.
|Viewable Size (Diagonal)||46"|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness (typical/Maximum)||500 cd/m² / 700 cd/m²|
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||4000:1|
|Active Screen Area (W X H)||1018.1 x 572.7 mm|
|Input Terminals||RGB1 (Digital)||DVI-D|
|RGB3 (Analog)||Mini D-sub 15 pin|
|Video 1||Composite (BNC & sharing with Mini D-sub 15 pin)|
|Video 2||S-Video (sharing with Mini D-sub 15 pin)|
|Component Video 1
|Sharing with Mini D-sub 15 pin|
|Audio||Audio 1 (Stereo Mini Jack), HDMI, DisplayPort|
|Audio||Stereo Mini Jack|
|External Control||RS-232C in / out for multiple monitor control, Ethernet, DDC / CI, IR|
|Speaker Output||External Speakers||10W + 10W|
|Internal Speaker||10W Monaural|
|Additional Features||Advanced thermal capabilities, Sealed professional panel, Expansion slot, Ethernet control and communication, Tilematrix (10 x 10), Tilecomp, Programmable lookup tables, |
Plug and play (DDC/CI, DDC2B), PIP (remote), POP, 6-axis colour adjustment, Multi-level programmable zoom, Scheduler (with RTC), Sharpness/softness, Off-timer (countdown),
Screen saver, Main power switch, 10-bit gamma, Auto Brightness (signal input), Windows 7 certified, IR, Portrait-capable, Metal rear cabinet,
Handles, Touch and protective screen ready, Ambient light sensor, Carbon footprint meter, Colour temperature adjustment (2600-10000K)
|Power Requirements||2.8 A @ 100-120 V, 1.2 A @ 220-240 V|
|Power Consumption (typical)||110W|
|Power Consumption - Standby Mode||<0.5W|
|Bezel Width (L/R, T/B)||18.7 mm / 18.7 mm|
|Dimensions (without stand; WxHxD)||1059.3 x 613.0 x 46.1 mm (without OPS) |
1059.3 x 613.0 x 58.9 mm (with OPS)
|Packaging Dimensions (WxHxD)||1230.0 x 792.0 x 225.0 mm|
|Net Weight (without stand)||20.7 kg|
|Gross Weight (without pallet)||26.6 kg|
|VESA Hole Configuration||300 x 300mm (M6, 4 holes)|
|Operating Temperature||0-40°C (0-35°C:When installed face up / down and with OPS-SBC.)|
|Operating Humidity||20-80% (without condensation)|
|Included||Power cord, Video signal cable (DVI-D), Wireless remote control, Batteries, Clamps, Screws, Thumbscrews for optional stand, Screw for option board slot, CD-ROM (user manual), |
Option slot cover, Wall mount adapter, Wall mount adapter screw
|Optional||Stand (ST-4020), Speakers (SP-RM1), SBC (N8000-8830 / N8000-8822), HD-SDI Board (SB-01HC), 3G-SDI Board (SB-04HC), Thin wall mount (WM-46S-L)|
NOTE: Technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
|3G-SDI Board |
|Thin wall mount |
（For landscape installation）
- Although TFT colour LCD panels are produced with advanced technologies of very high accuracy, there may be some missing or defective pixels. Please note these phenomena are unavoidable.
- Be advised that processing original images, such as compressing or extending, for public display on a wide screen TV in a public area whether or not for profit may infringe rights protected under copyright laws.
- To connect the display to an Apple's Mac Series, an adapter (optional) may be required. Confirm the shape of the connector on your Apple's Mac Series. No adapter is required for connecting to a model with the mini D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- DisplayPort and DisplayPort Compliance Logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association in the United States and other countries.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- Images on the screen are pasted. Software shown on the screen is used for demonstration purposes only and may not be available commercially.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information