Revolutionize your video walls.
The ultra-narrow bezel of the 46" NEC MultiSync X462UN allows for a screen-to-screen distance between two neighboring displays of a mere 7.3mm, a near 450% improvement over NEC's previous generation large-screen displays. Ideal for digital signage and broadcast applications, the display can be deployed in video wall matrices of up to 10x10(100 displays), creating a total surface area of approximately 60m². The barely discernable transition gap between displays ensures a homogenous picture across the matrix.
- Professional-grade LCD panel and components meet even the most formidable digital signage industry requirements
- 1360 x 768 WXGA native resolution in true 16:9 aspect ratio, maximum brightness of 700 cd/m² and typical contrast ratio of 3000:1
- Ground-breaking ultra-narrow bezel of 7.3mm (screen-to-screen) creates a nearly seamless video wall
- TileMatrix™ technology enables video walls (up to 100 displays in a 10x10 matrix)
- Built-in expansion slot allows for seamless integration of current and future NEC accessories and third-party components
- Display Wall Calibrator software provides a quick, accurate and easy-to-use means of automatically matching all displays in color and brightness to create uniformity across the video wall
- Ethernet Control and Communication provides the highest level of remote display management and includes such features as automatic email notification for diagnostic purposes
- SNMP function allows users to control and monitor items such as the power, brightness, and screen mode of the via a network.
- Carbon footprint meter informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking carbon savings
- Rapid Response™ technology delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video
- Diverse input connectors allows for maximum compatibility and flexibility during product implementation
- Optional wall mount and bezel kit simplifies your installation and enhances the aesthetics of your video wall
EDGE COMP - NEC's unique correction technology
EDGE COMP provides three settings to correct the brightness difference between the center and the edges of the screen. The leveling of brightness across the entire screen produces uniformly beautiful displays, especially in multi-screen environments, where uneven brightness is very noticeable.
Image Gap Comparison
The X462UN's ultra-narrow bezel allows for a screen-to-screen distance between two neighboring displays of only 7.3mm, a more than 1200% improvement over the standard bezel width from NEC's 90mm MultiSync V Series and close to 450% compared to its previously revolutionary 33mm MultiSync P Series displays.
NEC MultiSync V461
NEC MultiSync P461
NEC MultiSync X462UN
|Viewable Size (Diagonal)||46"|
|Native Resolution||1360 x 768|
|Brightness (typical)||500 cd/m² (700 cd/m² max.)|
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||3000:1|
|Active Screen Area (W X H)||40.1 x 22.5 in. (1018.4 x 572.5mm)|
|Input Terminals||RGB1 (Digital)||DVI-D|
|RGB2 (Analog)||Analog D-sub|
|RGB3 (Analog)||Analog BNC (RGBHV)|
|Video 1||Composite (Shared RCA and BNC)|
|Component Video 1 (DVD/HD)||Component BNC|
|Audio||4: RCA (L/R) x 2: Stereo MiniJack; HDMI|
|External Control||LAN RJ-45, RS-232, DDC/CI|
|Output Terminal||RGB||Loop-out RGB3|
|Video||Loop-out BNC (Composite/Component) - Video1, Component|
|Audio||Loop-out Stereo RCA|
|External Control||RS-232 out for multiple monitor control, RJ-45, DDC/CI|
|Additional Features||Ultra-narrow bezel, Edge Comp, Ethernet monitor and control, |
commercial-grade sealed panel, advanced cooling system for 24/7 operation, expansion slot, programable lookup tables, Plug and Play (DDC/CI, DDC2B),
PIP (remote), POP, 6-axis color adjustment, multi-level programmable zoom, TileMatrix (up to 10x10), TileComp, video ready, scheduler (w/ RTC), sharpness/softness, off-timer (countdown), screen saver, vacation switch, 10-bit gamma, AutoBright (signal input), Windows Vista Premium-certified, portrait-capable; Kensington lock; closed captioning, serial number display,
|Power Requirements||AC 100-240V @ 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption (typical)||200W (330W max.)|
|Power Consumption - ECO Standby||<1W|
|Bezel Width (R/B, T/L)||0.12 in. / 2.7mm , 0.18 in. / 4.5mm|
|Dimensions (without stand; WxHxD)||40.4 x 22.8 x 5 in. / 1025.7 x 579.8 x 128.1mm|
|Packaging Dimensions (WxHxD)||56.4 x 38.1 x 18.3 in. / 1433 x 968 x 464mm|
|Net Weight (without stand)||64.6 lbs. / 29.3 kg|
|Gross Weight (without pallet)||95.9 lbs. / 43.5 kg|
|VESA Hole Configuration||300 x 300mm (4 hole)|
|Operating Temperature||5° - 40°C / 41° - 104°F|
|Operating Humidity||20 - 80%|
|Included||AC power cord, setup sheet, 15-pin D-sub video cable, CD-ROM|
|Optional||Remote/Ambient Control Kit (KT-RC), Over-Frame Kit (KT-46UN-OF), |
Display Wall Calibrator Kit (KT-46UN-CC),
Wall mount (landscape - WM-46UN-L; portrait -WM-46UN-P),
DVI Daisy Chain Expansion Board (SB-L008WU),
HD-SDI Expansion Board (SB-L007KK),
Media Player Card (SB-L008KU),stand(ST-4620).
- Although TFT colour LCD panels are produced with advanced technologies of very high accuracy, there may be some missing or defective pixels. Please note these phenomena are unavoidable.
- Be advised that processing original images, such as compressing or extending, for public display on a wide screen TV in a public area whether or not for profit may infringe rights protected under copyright laws.
- To connect the display to an Apple's Mac Series, an adapter (optional) may be required. Confirm the shape of the connector on your Apple's Mac Series. No adapter is required for connecting to a model with the mini D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- Images on the screen are pasted. Software shown on the screen is used for demonstration purposes only and may not be available commercially.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information