MultiSync X551S / X461S
White LED backlight technology enables a super slim and light weight design, providing you with unprecedented layout and installation flexibility
Ultra sleek and lightweight - that's the NEC new super-slim series
The panel can be installed both horizontally and vertically to accommodate various installation requirements. It can also be placed face up embedded on the floor or a table to facilitate more creative digital signage configurations.
An extremely thin and lightweight body
The thin body of 43.3 mm makes digital signage possible without disturbing the aesthetic of the room or the design space, even when mounted on a wall or a pillar. The weight has been reduced by 40%* compared to p revious models, which greatly simplifies installation.
- *Reduction rate for 55" models. The reduction rate is 35% for 46" models.
Face-up installation is also possible
The panel can be installed both horizontally and vertically to meet various installation requirements. It can also be placed face up embedded on the floor or a table to deliver contents that is engaging and relevant to the audience.
The professional-grade construction of the panel contributes to 24/7 usage, overall longer panel life, lower likelihood of Mura effect from localized heat, virtually no image retention and the ability to use in landscape or portrait orientation.
120Hz compatible, full HD LCD in a slim 20 mm bezel
Full HD (1920×1080) large LCD panel comes in a slim 20 mm bezel. It is also compatible with 120Hz, allowing you to enjoy fast moving images with less image retention.
10W monaural speaker built-in to easily emit messages
A built-in 10W monaural speaker effectively adds audio to in-store product advertising.
For better expandability and installability
Option slot mounted to extend functions
Installing the Display controller (SBC*) into the expansion slot of the display will allow you to mount the display on a ceiling or a wall without the bother of looking for extra space.
- *OPS is a standard set up by Intel Corporation.
Daisy chain function for digital signal
DVI-D IN and DVI-D OUT connectors enable daisy chaining of digital signals preventing signal degradation during transmission.
- **The number of connectable units is nine.The number of connectable units may vary depending on the equipment used,and the use of DVI-D cables and DVI-D splitters.
Advanced green technologies provide a lower total cost of ownership
The X551S/X461S comes packed with eco-friendly features, decreasing energy consumption, lowering your expenses over the lifecycle of the display and contributing to environmental awareness.
- The panel employs white LED backlight and contains no mercury to minimise the effects on the environment. Furthermore, the energy consumption, and thereby CO₂ emissions, have been reduced by 45%* compared to previous models.
- *Reduction for 55" models. The reduction is 36% for 46" models.
- An ambient light sensor ensures consistent brightness regardless of the lighting conditions, while allowing the user to set the brightness level to a pre-determined lower level to automatically compensate and reduce the brightness, thereby decreasing power consumption.
- A carbon footprint meter helps track and calculate the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
- Real-time clock/round-the-clock scheduling allows advanced scheduling of monitor powering up/ down, increasing panel lifetime, reducing power consumption and saving the time and expense of finding and purchasing a third-party scheduling solution.
|Viewable Size (Diagonal)||46"||55"|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness (typical/Maximum)||500 cd/m² / 600 cd/m²|
|Contrast Ratio (typical)||3000:1||4000:1|
|Active Screen Area (W X H)||40.1 x 22.5 in. /
1018.1 x 572.7mm
|47.6 x 26.8 in. / |
1209.6 x 680.4mm
|Input Terminals||RGB1 (Digital)||DVI-D 24pin|
|RGB2 (Digital)||Dispaly Port|
|RGB3 (Analog)||Analog 15pin Mini D-sub|
|Video 1||Composite (sharing with D-Sub)|
|Video 2||S-Video (sharing with D-sub)|
|Component Video 1
|Component BNC (sharing with D-sub)|
|Audio||Audio 1 (Mini Jack), HDMI, DisplayPort|
|External Control||LAN RJ-45, RS-232C, DDC/CI|
|Output Terminal||RGB||DVI-D 24pin|
|External Control||RS-232C in/out for multiple monitor control, Ethernet, DDC/CI|
|Speaker Output||External Speaker||15W+15W Stereo|
|Internal Speaker||10W Monaural|
|Additional Features||Advanced thermal capabilities, Sealed professional panel, Expansion slot, Ethernet control and communication, Cablecomp+, Tilematri x (10x10), Tilecomp, Programmable lookup tables, Plug and play (DDC/CI, DDC2B), PIP (remote), POP, 6-axis colour adjustment, Multi-level programmable zoom, Scheduler (w/ RTC), Sharpness/softness,Off-timer (countdown), Screen saver, Vacation switch, 10-bit gamma, Autobright (signal input), Windows Vista-certified, IR,Portrait-capable, Metal rear cabinet, Handles, Touch- and protective screen-ready,Ambient light sensor, Carbon footprint meter, Colour temperature adjustment (2600-10000K)|
|Power Requirements||2.1 A - 0.9A @ 100 - 240V||2.4 A - 1.2A @ 120 - 240V|
|Power Consumption (typical)||135W||155W|
|Power Consumption - Standby Mode||<0.5W||<1W|
|Bezel Width (L/R, T/B)||0.8 in. / 0.8 in., 21.0 mm / 21.0 mm|
|Dimensions (without stand; WxHxD)||41.8 x 24.3 x 2.5 in. (with handle) /
1062.7 x 618.1 x 62.75 mm
41.8 x 24.3 x 1.7 in. (without handle) /
1062.7 x 618.1 x 43.3 mm
|49.4 x 28.6 x 2.5 in. (with handle) / |
1254.0 x 726.3 x 62.75 mm
49.4 x 28.6 x 1.7 in. (without handle) /
1254.0 x 726.3 x 43.3 mm
|Packaging Dimensions (WxHxD)||48.4 x 31.2 x 8.9 in. /
1230.0 x 792.0 x 225.0 mm
|56.3 x 36.2 x 9.8 in. / |
1430.0 x 920.0 x 250.0 mm
|Net Weight||41.7 lbs. / 18.9 kg||52.7 lbs. / 23.9 kg|
|Gross Weight (without pallet)||55.6 lbs. / 25.2 kg||69.4 lbs. / 33.0 kg|
|VESA Hole Configuration||300 x 300mm (M6, 4 holes)|
|Operating Temperature||41-104°F (default brightness) / 5-40°C|
|Operating Humidity||20-80% (without condensation)|
|Included||Setup manual, Power cord, Video signal cable, Remote control, AA Battery, Clamps, Screws, CD-ROM, Thumbscrew for optional stand, |
Option board slot cover, Wall mount adapter, Wall mount adapter screw
|Optional||Stand (ST-4020),Speakers (SP-RM1)
Thin wall mount (WM-46S-L,WM-46S-P)
|Stand (ST-5220),Speakers (SP-RM1) |
Thin wall mount (WM-46S-L,WM-46S-P)
NOTE: Technical specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Thin wall mount
WM-46S-L (For landscape installation)
|Thin wall mount
WM-46S-P (For portrait installation)
|Rear-mount speakers |
- Although TFT colour LCD panels are produced with advanced technologies of very high accuracy, there may be some missing or defective pixels. Please note these phenomena are unavoidable.
- Be advised that processing original images, such as compressing or extending, for public display on a wide screen TV in a public area whether or not for profit may infringe rights protected under copyright laws.
- To connect the display to an Apple's Mac Series, an adapter (optional) may be required. Confirm the shape of the connector on your Apple's Mac Series. No adapter is required for connecting to a model with the mini D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- The specifications and designs described in this site may be changed without notice.
- Colours printed on this site may differ slightly from the actual product.
- Confirm the terms of the guarantee certificate and store it carefully.
- Read the operation manual carefully for proper use of the product.
- Images on the screen are pasted. Software shown on the screen is used for demonstration purposes only and may not be available commercially.
- All brand and product names are registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Further trademark information