NC3541L / NC2041L
The NC3541L / NC2041L introduced laser technology to the projection realm for the first time.
The NC3541L series features a built-in laser light source with blue and red laser diodes and outputs 35 Klm* - brightest in the cinema market as a laser phosphor projector. NEC provides a full laser phosphor projector lineup from small to large screens for affordable installations. This projector’s reliability, maintenance-free operation and 30,000** hours lifetime result in a lower total cost of ownership.
- *NC2041L is 20 Klm.
- **The lifetime may vary depending upon environmental conditions. The lifetime is not warranty.
Delivering Genuine Benefits
- Maintenance-free operation for a long period of time with 30,000** hours of expected usage of the light source and DLP Cinema® chips.
- -Higher reliability
- -Lower running cost due to savings of:
- (a)No lamp replacement
- (b)No maintenance labour
- (c)No need of stock lamps
- Play captivating 3D content - take your establishment into the next generation and stay ahead of the competition with the latest digital content, an increasingly essential element of the latest movies and media.
- Highly flexible - as no exhaust system is required, the NC3541L series is suitable for floor and ceiling installation and versatile content playback.
- No external chiller - a cooling system is built into the projector, which removes the need for costly HVAC.
Integrated Media Server NP-90MS02 (Option)
An “all in one” integrated media server with 2 TB of RAID 5 storage offers versatile connectivity and savings with fewer peripheral devices needed. A host of integrated features includes a built-in 2 TB RAID 5 screen server, 2 × 3GSDI and 1 × HDMI interfaces, and advanced network and built-in GPIO functions.
- The RB laser system features red and blue lasers paired with green phosphor to produce a rich colour spectrum with unsurpassed brightness for the ultimate cinema experience.
- Steady and reliable operation without any risk of black screen. No downtime during the exhibition of contents with the laser light source, with which brightness may slightly decrease.
- Enjoy lower TCO - up to 30,000** hours of lifetime keeps costs to a minimum. You can enjoy better quality imaging while experiencing an overall lower cost of ownership. Brightness decreases in a linear fashion resulting in consistent image quality and greater satisfaction for your customers.
Super Dust Protection
- NEC’s unique cooling system includes separate independent cooling sections for dust protection in both the optical engine and light source offering the best overall performance while providing theatre owners piece of mind.
EXCELLENT COLOUR REPRODUCTION
adopting Red Laser in addition to Blue Laser.
MANY LENS OPTIONS
for easy installation.
for outstanding picture quality.
NEC INTEGRATED MEDIA SERVER (IMS)
a trouble free one-stop solution.
including two 3G-SDI interfaces and 1 HDMI interface. through IMS.
|OPTICAL||Projection Method||3-chip DLP reflection method (DLP light Engine)|
|Light Source||Laser (Blue and Red) with Phosphor (Green)|
|Expected Life*||30,000 hours|
|DLP Cinema® Chip||1.38"DC4K|
|Resolution||4,096 × 2,160|
|Brightness||35,000 lumens||20,000 lumens|
|Throw Ratio||NC-50LS12Z||1.13 – 1.66:1|
|NC-50LS14Z||1.30 – 1.85:1|
|NC-50LS16Z||1.45 – 2.17:1|
|NC-50LS18Z||1.63 – 2.71:1|
|NC-50LS21Z||1.95 – 3.26|
|L2K-30ZM||2.71 – 3.89|
|Lens Zoom / Focus||Motorised|
|F-number, f-number||NC-50LS12Z||F = 2.5, f = 35.2 – 51.6 mm|
|NC-50LS14Z||F = 2.5, f = 40.6 – 57.8 mm|
|NC-50LS16Z||F = 2.5, f = 45.2 – 68 mm|
|NC-50LS18Z||F = 2.5, f = 50.9 – 85.2 mm|
|NC-50LS21Z||F = 2.5, f = 60.8 – 102.3 mm|
|L2K-30ZM||F = 2.5, f = 85.0 – 121.6 mm|
|Lens Shift||-0.06 to +0.06 Vertical, +/-0.02 Horizontal|
|Supported Screen Size (max)**||Up to 32 m||Up to 20 m|
|Tilt Angle||Tilt Free|
|Cooling Method||Projector||Liquid Cooled|
|CONNECTIVITY||Connectivity IMS NP-90MS02||External Controls||2 × RJ45 (4 GPI and 6 GPO); 3 × RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Input Terminals||1 × USB Type 2.0; 2 × 3GSDI bidirectional (input and output); 2 × USB Type 3.0; eSATA; HDMI|
|Output Terminals||2 × RJ45 (16-channel AES3-EBU Digital Audio)|
|Additional Features||HFR 3D Support (48 Hz/eye, 60 Hz/eye); Integrated SMS; Integrated Storage: 2 TB (DCP, RAID5); NAS support|
|Connectivity Projectors||External Controls||1 × GPIO (3D) (D-sub 15 pin female); 1 × GPIO (D-sub 37 pin female); 1 × RJ45 100Base-T|
|ELECTRICAL||Power Requirements||200 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz Single Phase|
|Input Current||30 A||16.3 A|
|Power Consumption||4,485 W||2,225 W|
|MECHANICAL||External Dimensions*** (W × D × H)||697 × 1180 × 455 mm|
|Weight||169 kg (Excluding lens)||128 kg (Excluding lens)|
|Fan Noise||55 dB||53 dB|
|ENVIRONMENTAL||Operating Temperature||10° – 35°C|
|Humidity||10 – 85% non-condensing|
|Storage||-10° – 50°C|
|REGULATIONS||Oceania||Safety||EN60950-1 (Marking: RCM)|
|EMC||AS/NZS CISPR 32. Class A|
|Korea||Safety||K60950-1 (Marking KC)|
|EMC||KN32 Class A, KN35|
|Other Asia||Safety||EN60950-1 (Marking CE)|
|EMC||EN55022 Class A, EN55032 Class A, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN61000-3-11, EN61000-3-12|
|LASER / LAMP STANDARD||IEC60825-1: 2014 Class 1 |
IEC62471-5: 2015 RG3
- *The lifetime may vary depending upon environmental conditions. This lifetime is not warranty.
- **Screen width may vary depending upon environmental conditions.
- ***Without protrusions
ORDERING MODEL NUMBERS
NC-50LS12Z, NC-50LS14Z, NC-50LS16Z, NC-50LS18Z, NC-50LS21Z, L2K-30ZM
Integrated Media Server
These products have been equipped with a laser module and is classified as Class1 of IEC60825-1 2014 and RG3 of IEC62471-5 2015. DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE BEAM.
DLP Cinema and the DLP Cinema logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Texas Instruments. in the United States and other countries.
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
©2018 NEC Display Solutions, Ltd
Further trademark information