Series 2 DLP Cinema Projectors
Using DLP Cinema® technology from Texas Instruments®, NEC's innovative digital cinema projectors deliver exceptional image quality, brightness, resolution, contrast and colorimetry. NEC's 2K/4K digital cinema projectors are designed with a focus on quality and ease-of-use for movie theatres of all sizes. Together with the new, optional NEC 2K/4K Integrated Media Block and NEC Local Storage Server, they provide complete and compelling industry solutions for showing digital movies.
FULLY COMPLIANT WITH DCI REQUIREMENTS *
- New completely independent airflow systems help secure best in class reliability with one airflow section for electronics/optics and another strictly for lamp cooling. This new system prevents any cross contamination between sections.
- In addition, advanced dust/oil prevention is achieved with higher inside air pressure and specially designed high tech electrostatic fiber filters that can be exchanged from outside the projector without and special tools.
MINIMAL COST OF OWNERSHIP / SIMPLE MAINTENANCE
- Quick and easy components/parts replacement with modular electronics
- Clear electronic layout and wiring
- Easy prism replacement can be completed in only a few minutes
- Truly modular electronics; custom DMD shielding gaskets and patented reflector design help reduce maintenance costs
- Industry-leading system service and support
- Quick and easy troubleshooting by self-diagnosis with built-in system test and error log analisys
- Built-in web server allows you to access and control projectors from any authorized web browser
- Remotely update firmware via network from long distances
BEST-SUITED PROJECTOR FOR 3D APPLICATIONS
- The NC3200S and NC3240S are the brightest digital cinema projector available, boasting 33,000 lumens.
- 3D presentation using a single projector - Support for all major suppliers of 3D accessories, including:
- special 3D control connector
- optional automatic turret to mount polarizers in front of lens when displaying 3D content
UNRIVALED EASE OF USE
- One-Touch Operation and Memory Functions - Direct-select buttons for 16 stored projector configurations; simplify display of different aspect ratios through pre-set lens shift position, zoom and focus, and lamp power settings.
- Auto Lamp Brightness Control - Maintains constant brightness of the lamp by adjusting the lamp power as the lamp ages. These projectors optimize lamp performance and ensure the brightest and most uniform image possible for the life of the lamp. (Except NC900C)
- Trouble-Free Lamp Replacement - Maintenance personnel can replace lamps simply from the back of the projector even in a cramped space.
- Intuitive keypad layout provides for easy operator control.