Geometric Correction Tool 4 (Supported Windows2000)
The Geometric Correction Tool 4 (hereafter referred to as "the software") is designed to expand the use of NEC projectors in unique settings. The software is not included with the projector and must be downloaded separately. Great care has been taken to ensure that the software will work properly. However, use conditions vary depending on projector you use, projector application, or signals used. For this reason, NEC Display Solutions does not warrant that the functions contained in the software will meet your requirements. Before using the software, read the ReadMe file which provides notes and operation procedures. In no event shall NEC Display Solutions be liable for loss of business or profits, or for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising from the use of or inability to use the software. The software is owned and licensed by NEC Display Solutions. The software and its related materials are provided " as is ".
Version : Ver. 1.01
The Geometric Correction Tool 4 (hereafter called " the software ") corrects geometrical distortion of an image projected onto a special shaped screen such as a cylindrical screen, and a spherical screen from an NEC projector. This program allows you to control the projector via a computer (hereafter called " PC ").
Correction point to Ver. 1.01
- Supported OS added Windows 7 (only for Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate 32-bit version)
- Newly applicable in Chinese language (excluding installer)
- Support of NP3250 / NP2250 / NP1250 / NP3250W.
Supported Projector (MODEL NO.)
- NP905 / NP901W
- NP3150 / NP2150 / NP1150 (Firmware version. 1.04 or later)
- NP3151W (Firmware version. 1.03 or later)
- NP3250 / NP2250 / NP1250 / NP3250W
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
- Windows Vista Home Basic (*)
- Windows Vista Home Premium (*)
- Windows Vista Business (*)
- Windows Vista Enterprise (*)
- Windows Vista Ultimate (*)
- Windows 7 Home Basic (*)
- Windows 7 Home Premium (*)
- Windows 7 Professional (*)
- Windows 7 Enterprise (*)
- Windows 7 Ultimate (*)
There are two ways to make connections as follows:
- Connection using a LAN port
- Connection using a serial port
When installing / uninstalling software in Windows Vista and Windows 7, you must log on as a user with " Administrator" rights.
When installing / uninstalling software in Windows XP, you must log on as a user with "Computer Administrator" rights.
For Windows 2000, log on as a user with "Administrators" rights.
Go to download
Sorry, you cannot download these contents on this page from Cuba, Iran, Korea(North), Syria, Ukraine(Crimean region). These software programs and manuals subject to U.S. Export Administration Regulations. We shall not reexport or release them to the national below, without a license by BIS (a section of U.S. Government).
Notification: About the company name in the “Software License Agreement”
The company name described in the “Software License Agreement” for the software is the old company name.
Please read the company name as the new company name.
Old: NEC Display Solutions, Ltd.
New: Sharp NEC Display Solutions, Ltd.
- Supported projectors vary from this application to Geometric Correction Tool 3.0. Refer to the Supported Projector's list once again.
- Please note that using this projector for the purpose of commercial gain or the attraction of public attention in a venue such as a coffee shop or hotel and employing compression or expansion of the screen image may raise concern about the infringement of copyrights which are protected by copyright law.
Click the filename from the following list.
|language||file name||file size|
|English||The Geometric Correction Tool 4