Geometric Correction Tool 4
The Geometric Correction Tool 4 (hereafter referred to as "the software") is designed to expand the use of NEC projectors in unique settings. The software is not included with the projector and must be downloaded separately. Great care has been taken to ensure that the software will work properly. However, use conditions vary depending on projector you use, projector application, or signals used. For this reason, NEC Display Solutions does not warrant that the functions contained in the software will meet your requirements. Before using the software, read the ReadMe file which provides notes and operation procedures. In no event shall NEC Display Solutions be liable for loss of business or profits, or for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising from the use of or inability to use the software. The software is owned and licensed by NEC Display Solutions. The software and its related materials are provided " as is ".
Version : Ver. 2.14
The Geometric Correction Tool 4 (hereafter called " the software ") corrects geometrical distortion of an image projected onto a special shaped screen such as a cylindrical screen, and a spherical screen from an NEC projector. This program allows you to control the projector via a computer (hereafter called " PC ").
Correction point to Ver. 2.14
Ver. 2.13 → Ver. 2.14
- Correction accuracy improvement
A phenomenon which sometimes lacks an image at periphery was improved.
Supported Projector (MODEL NO.)
- NP-PH3501QL / NP-PH2601QL (Firmware version 1.05 or later) *1*2
- NP-PH1400U / NP-PH1200U
- NP-PH1202HL / NP-PH1002HL
- NP-PX1005QL-W / NP-PX1005QL-B (Firmware version 1.03 or later) *1*2
- NP-PX1004UL-WH / NP-PX1004UL-BK
- NP-PX803UL-WH / NP-PX803UL-BK
- NP-PX750U / NP-PX700W / NP-PX800X
- NP-PX602UL-WH / NP-PX602UL-BK / NP-PX602WL-WH / NP-PX602WL-BK (Firmware version 1.03 or later)
- NP-PA803U / NP-PA723U / NP-PA653U / NP-PA853W / NP-PA703W / NP-PA903X
- NP-PA803UL / NP-PA653UL
- NP-PA622U / NP-PA522U / NP-PA672W / NP-PA572W / NP-PA722X / NP-PA622X / NP-PA621U / NP-PA521U / NP-PA671W / NP-PA571W / NP-PA721X / NP-PA621X (Firmware version 1.02 or 2.02 and later)
- NP-PA600X / NP-PA500X / NP-PA550W / NP-PA500U
- NP3250 / NP2250 / NP1250 / NP3250W
- NP3150 / NP2150 / NP1150 (Firmware version. 1.04 or later)
- NP3151W (Firmware version. 1.03 or later)
- NP905 / NP901W
- *1:Show maker / Show grid
- *2:Editing grid
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
- Windows Vista Home Basic
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows Vista Business
- Windows Vista Enterprise
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows 7 Home Basic
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Enterprise
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Education
There are two ways to make connections as follows:
- Connection using a LAN port
- Connection using a serial port
When installing / uninstalling software in Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, you must log on as a user with " Administrator" rights.
When installing / uninstalling software in Windows XP, you must log on as a user with "Computer Administrator" rights.
Go to download
- Supported projectors vary from this application to Geometric Correction Tool 3.0. Refer to the Supported Projector's list once again.
- Please note that using this projector for the purpose of commercial gain or the attraction of public attention in a venue such as a coffee shop or hotel and employing compression or expansion of the screen image may raise concern about the infringement of copyrights which are protected by copyright law.
Click the filename from the following list.
|language||file name||file size|
|English||The Geometric Correction Tool 4