PC Control Utility 3.0
Version : Ver. 3.12
PC Control Utility 3.0 is a software for operating an NEC projector (hereafter, " the projector ") connected to a personal computer via a LAN (wired/wireless) or serial (RS-232C) connection.
The following projector operations are possible from the personal computer:
- Power on / off
- Input signal switching
- Muting (temporarily disabling audio / video)
- Freezing (locking the projected image)
- Logo image transfer
Correction point to Ver. 3.12
Ver. 3.11 → Ver. 3.12
- Supported OS added Windows 7 (only for Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate 32-bit version)
- Newly applicable in Chinese language (excluding installer)
PC Control Utility 3.0 can be used with the following OS and projectors.
Supported Projector (MODEL NO.)
- GT Series : GT1150 / GT950
- HT Series : HT1100 / HT1000
- LT Series : LT380 / LT280 / LT265 / LT260K / LT260 / LT245 / LT240K / LT240 / LT220 / LT158 / LT157 / LT156 / LT155 / LT154 / LT150Z / LT150 / LT140 / LT85 / LT84
- MT Series : MT1075 / MT1065 / MT1060 / MT1056 / MT1055 / MT1050 / MT1045 / MT1040 / MT860 / MT850 / MT840
- NP Series : NP3250 / NP3250W / NP2250 / NP1250 / NP3151W / NP3150 / NP2150 / NP1150 / NP2000 / NP1000 / NP905 / NP901W
- VT Series : VT800 / VT770
- WT Series : WT615 / WT610 / WT600
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Tablet PC Edition
- Windows Vista Home Basic (32bit)
- Windows Vista Home Premium (32bit)
- Windows Vista Business (32bit)
- Windows Vista Ultimate (32bit)
- Windows Vista Enterprise (32bit)
- Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
- Windows 7 Home Premium (32bit)
- Windows 7 Professional (32bit)
- Windows 7 Enterprise (32bit)
- Windows 7 Ultimate (32bit)
Download file format
Self-extracting exe file
When installing / uninstalling software in Windows 7 / Windows Vista, you must log on as a user with " Administrator " rights.
When installing / uninstalling software in Windows XP, you must log on as a user with " Computer Administrator " rights.
For Windows 2000, log on as a user with " Administrators " rights.
Go to download
Sorry, you cannot download these contents on this page from Cuba, Iran, Korea(North), Syria, Ukraine(Crimean region). These software programs and manuals subject to U.S. Export Administration Regulations. We shall not reexport or release them to the national below, without a license by BIS (a section of U.S. Government).
Notification: About the company name in the “Software License Agreement”
The company name described in the “Software License Agreement” for the software is the old company name.
Please read the company name as the new company name.
Old: NEC Display Solutions, Ltd.
New: Sharp NEC Display Solutions, Ltd.
Click the filename from the following list.
|language||file name||file size|
|English||PC Control Utility 3.0