- Main Features
- Operating Environment
- Supported Models
- Starting ProAssist
- User Manual
- About Trademarks
- ProAssist is software for controlling the projector and adjusting the projection screen from a computer via a network.
It allows necessary adjustments to be carried out smoothly when combining several projectors together to project a large screen in a classroom, meeting room, hall etc.
- Switching the input signal
- Adjusting the quality and brightness etc. of the picture
- Lens control
Lens Shift and focusing etc. can be carried out and the adjustment values thereof can be saved.
- Adjusting the boundary of the screen (Edge Blending)
It makes the screen boundary less distinct by adjusting the brightness, color density etc. of the area where the screens overlap.
- Adjusting the color uniformity of the screen (Uniformity)
It corrects the color non-uniformity that may occur locally on the projection screen. The color non-uniformity is reduced by gradually changing the colors in the selected range.
- Adjusting the intermediate tone colors between projectors
Adjust the RGB level for each gradation and set the gamma tone (gradation reproducibility) to make the screen uniform.
|Minimum resolution of screen||
|Supported Projector(MODEL NO.)|
|NP-PA803UL / NP-PA703UL (Firmware version 1.12 or later)|
- Download the ProAssist***.exe to your computer.
- Doubleclick ProAssist***.exe.
- Proceed to the next step according to the message on the screen.
|file name||file size|
|Language||File name||File size|
|English||Fine-tune color adjustments|
|English||How to merge multiple pictures|
- Q1Projector is not recognized
- Is the projector that you are using compatible with ProAssist?
- Are the computer and projector connected correctly to the network?
- Have you turned on the projector?
- Q2Picture is distorted
- Are the projectors installed correctly?
- If the picture is distorted into a trapezium shape, follow the instructions in the user's manual of the projectors to perform keystone correction.
- Q3The brightness of the screen differs for each of the projectors in tiling projection
- Adjust the brightness with the Light Mode and Light Adjust.
- Adjust Ref. White Balance.
- Q4The screens of the projectors differ in color in tiling projection
- Adjust Gamma Tone.
- Q5The color is not uniform locally on the projection screen
- Adjust Uniformity.
- If the projector is a LCD-type projector, the non-uniformity of the brightness of the LCD panel may appear as a non-uniform color on the projection screen. This is a characteristic of the LCD panel and is not a malfunction. The non-uniformity in color can be reduced by adjusting the Uniformity.
- Q6I want to copy the registration details of the Projector List to another computer
- You can export the registration details of the Projector List to the LIST file or import them into another computer.
- Q7The projector will not respond when you perform menu selection or a variety of settings and adjustments successively
- Much communications at a time may result in your waiting for a response from the projector. If this happens, wait until the process is finished.
- ProAssist is a trademark of NEC Display Solutions, Ltd.
- Windows is a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other countries.
- Other manufacturer names and products names described in the user manual are registered trademarks or trademarks of the respective companies.