Virtual Remote Tool (Supported Windows2000)
Version : Ver. 1.05
This is software for operating a projector from a computer; the projector is connected with a computer connection cable (signal cable).
The following projector operations are possible from the personal computer:
- Power on / off
- Input signal switching
- Muting (temporarily disabling audio / video)
- Freezing (locking the projected image)
- Operating Remote Control
Use the supplied VGA signal cable for your projector. This function may not work depending on the specifications of your connected computer or your graphics adaptor and the version of your driver.
Correction point to Ver. 1.05
Ver. 1.04 → Ver. 1.05
- Supported OS added Windows 7 (only for Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate 32-bit version)
- Newly applicable in Chinese language (excluding installer)
- Improvement of communication error happened in certain operation environment.
Virtual Remote Tool can be used with the following OS and projectors.
Supported Projector (MODEL NO.)
- NP600 / NP500 / NP400 / NP300 / NP500W / NP600S / NP500WS
- NP610 / NP510 / NP510W / NP410 / NP410W / NP310 / NP405 / NP305 / NP610S / NP510WS
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Vista Home Basic (*)
- Windows Vista Home Premium (*)
- Windows Vista Business (*)
- Windows Vista Enterprise (*)
- Windows Vista Ultimate (*)
- Windows7 Home Basic (*)
- Windows7 Home Premium (*)
- Windows7 Professional (*)
- Windows7 Enterprise (*)
- Windows7 Ultimate (*)
Supported video chip
Download file format
Self-extracting exe file
When installing / uninstalling software in Windows Vista, you must log on as a user with " Administrator " rights.
When installing / uninstalling software in Windows XP, you must log on as a user with " Computer Administrator " rights.
For Windows 2000, log on as a user with " Administrators " rights.
Go to download
Sorry, you cannot download these contents on this page from Cuba, Iran, Korea(North), Syria, Ukraine(Crimean region). These software programs and manuals subject to U.S. Export Administration Regulations. We shall not reexport or release them to the national below, without a license by BIS (a section of U.S. Government).
Notification: About the company name in the “Software License Agreement”
The company name described in the “Software License Agreement” for the software is the old company name.
Please read the company name as the new company name.
Old: NEC Display Solutions, Ltd.
New: Sharp NEC Display Solutions, Ltd.
Click the filename from the following list.
|language||file name||file size|
|English||Virtual Remote Tool (Ver. 1.05)